Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plundor fits right into the silliness of MOTU... a Giant Red Crab, a guy with an Elephant head, a giant Mosquito, a giant Bee... :lol

I'm not knocking anybody who wants a Plundor. I just think the original line before Filmation and after Filmation were two vastly different things. a lot of it's silliness came from Filmation. But I will say that all those other creatures you mentioned can at least in some way be considered scary, rabbits not so much.

I'm not knocking anybody who wants a Plundor. I just think the original line before Filmation and after Filmation were two vastly different things. a lot of it's silliness came from Filmation. But I will say that all those other creatures you mentioned can at least in some way be considered scary, rabbits not so much.

[ame]https://youtu.be/lzzJx0a7WLE[/ame]

I think some of you are being far to reactionary and a little childish towards Plundor.

Because Batmite of whatever the hell all that is about is sooo cool?

Plundor is silly and was meant to be. Don't like, sell it on.

I personally think he's stupid but kinda fun like Molar was!

Standar on the other hand....

I won't be buying Standor who absolutely makes no sense in MOTU....even Mo-lar is cooler

I won't be buying Standor who absolutely makes no sense in MOTU....even Mo-lar is cooler

yup! Exactly! What in the name of all that is arse has Stan Lee got to do with MOTU? answer absolutely nothing!

Lou Schiemer would be more appropriate for such an idea! Not that I like the idea at all!

yup! Exactly! What in the name of all that is arse has Stan Lee got to do with MOTU? answer absolutely nothing!

Lou Schiemer would be more appropriate for such an idea! Not that I like the idea at all!

Lou-Dar!

I guess he would make a little more sense as paying tribute to the filmation studio creation of the cartoon

My understanding is that he's got something to do with it's future.

I think some of you are being far to reactionary and a little childish towards Plundor.

Because Batmite of whatever the hell all that is about is sooo cool?

Plundor is silly and was meant to be. Don't like, sell it on.

I personally think he's stupid but kinda fun like Molar was!

Standar on the other hand....

Wait, so, there can't be reactions about Plundor but it's OK to bash Standar? Hmmmm.....

MOTU has tons of cool characters, and, yes, even some weird ones. That's the same in any toy line, comic book, sci-fi movie, etc.

I say like what you like and let others do the same. Plus, let everyone have their own opinions. :peace

Lou-Dar is perfect!! :clap

Wait, so, there can't be reactions about Plundor but it's OK to bash Standar? Hmmmm.....

Did I say actually that? no.

Plundor is an actual MOTU character weather folks like it or not.
Stan Lee has never had anything nothing at all to do with MOTU.
Kindly read what I actually say! ;)

Have any of Stan Lee's single endevours ever been successful? I am thinking Stripperella, Condor etc as being not so successful. Is the POW stuff doing anything of significance?

If you were at the panel you could see how little Stan actually gave about the whole thing with his sarcastic remarks, which were actual funny.

Hi Arachne I've been trying to find you on the forum for ages. Just wanted to say thanks a lot for recommending those large figure stands a few months back. Draego Man was too heavy for them but Stratos and Icarius are now flying high and the extra height those stands offer look great! :yess:

Did I say actually that? no.

Plundor is an actual MOTU character weather folks like it or not.
Stan Lee has never had anything nothing at all to do with MOTU.
Kindly read what I actually say! ;)

I did read and it came off as a little condescending. It may not have been what you meant, but it just seemed to be a little in the way of "hey, you can't say that about Plundor but I'm off to bash Standar." May not been how you meant it, but could be interpreted that way. It is the internet, after all, so no harsh feelings :wave

Hi Arachne I've been trying to find you on the forum for ages. Just wanted to say thanks a lot for recommending those large figure stands a few months back. Draego Man was too heavy for them but Stratos and Icarius are now flying high and the extra height those stands offer look great! :yess:

You're welcome! They seemed to hold my Draego Man just fine. I positioned my clip right around the whole waist (tail and all). Glad you like them, they are the best stands made....so far.

Ah, just caught up with several pages of reading. LOVE the reveals, for the most part... even Plundar. :)

Passing on Standor or whatever his name is. I love the Man and all, but I really don't need that thing on my shelves.

Crazy about Big Lots getting leftovers... Not that there are any in my area, and I've got all those anyway. I'd love to see Granymyr show up that way in the future, though. Still need that guy... :)

On the latest Roast Gooble Dinner (due up soon) we do have SDCC recap with Toy Guru and The Four Horsemen.
Toy Guru does explain what that stuff has ended up in Big Lots.

there are still some good characters to do left looking at this picture

I only see a handful of characters in that picture I DON'T want/have no interest/have no connection to.

and I'd gladly buy them all if it meant getting the ones I DO want.

Back