Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not exactly Pro-matty. Personaly, I think they're a little bit deploreable.

Though, if I want my figures, I've got not choice but to Sub. I don't have time to sit at my computer on sale days and wait. Too much to do these days.

Mayy Upper management made th decision to make these things reliant on subs. Do I like it?
Not really.

But I'm also a realist. if this means we get them ONLY if X subs are sold, Fine. Whineing about it isn't going to change anything.

Either way..2014 will be my last bought Sub...two-bad/modulok sealed the deal

I would look at 2014 to be the final year for MOTU Classics

Either way..2014 will be my last bought Sub...two-bad/modulok sealed the deal

I would look at 2014 to be the final year for MOTU Classics

I just get a kick out of the finger waving that goes on at other sites against the 'cherry pickers' for not subbing. Like somehow those who don't sub are a scourge on the earth for not wanting to plunk down $700 on C and D listers. I think 2014 will go through, but I think 2015 is a pipe dream. They'll literally have nothing left to sell the 2015 sub.

It was a good run while it lasted, but I wished they would've released more vehicles, creatures and some mini playsets or set pieces, like the weapons rack.

Regardless of what "makes the line happen" I find it deplorable that Mattel encourages their fans to in-fight by continuing to cast a negative light on anyone who doesn't buy into their weird subscription model.

I just get a kick out of the finger waving that goes on at other sites against the 'cherry pickers' for not subbing. Like somehow those who don't sub are a scourge on the earth for not wanting to plunk down $700 on C and D listers. I think 2014 will go through, but I think 2015 is a pipe dream. They'll literally have nothing left to sell the 2015 sub.

It was a good run while it lasted, but I wished they would've released more vehicles, creatures and some mini playsets or set pieces, like the weapons rack.

I have no problem with "cherry pickers".I do think people are getting upset over nothing and are getting way too sensitive about being called a "cherry picker".Though,as a person who bought every Sub times two,I do think Subscribers should get more preferable treatment over someone who picks and chooses.

your right,after 2014,they won't have much to sell at all.While I would buy them,I would not buy a sub for Extendar,Gwildor,Dragstor and then the remaining POP gals (I don't give a crap about the witch Madame razz,as we have enough casta speller's in the line)

I want Battle Ram (not HALF of a battle Ram),I want Land Shark (my favorite vehicle).I want Stridor (though he's rumored for '14) ...I hear Ninjor is on the 2014 list and Rio Blast is also rumored.Those two would really seal the deal for me to completely walk away

2014 actually has good figures in it (Two-bad,Modulok,Scorpia,Blade to boot)

Ugh... the weapons rack... i need to get one of those.. possibly two.

forgot about them.

Hey Teemu, what if they hold out ninjor and rioblast for 2015. ...

Hey everyone i have a huge favor to ask. My favorite masters of the universe figure as a kid was fisto. I really would like to have one but there is no way i could spend around ebay prices on one. Does anyone on here have an extra that they would be willing to part with for a fair price? Or a group of figures they would like to sell with him included. I would be willing to buy him in a bulk lot if it helped someone out. I would really, really appreciate any help if anyone could help me out.

Thanks again

Hey everyone i have a huge favor to ask. My favorite masters of the universe figure as a kid was fisto. I really would like to have one but there is no way i could spend around ebay prices on one. Does anyone on here have an extra that they would be willing to part with for a fair price? Or a group of figures they would like to sell with him included. I would be willing to buy him in a bulk lot if it helped someone out. I would really, really appreciate any help if anyone could help me out.

Thanks again

Fisto was my favorite character too back in the day,but I gotta say if I didn't have him,I would pay to get him because he meant that much to me..I am not sure you'll get him for less than $80 these days

Thanks again

Yeah... unfortunately Fisto was oversold and not even available to those who subbed... so it will be hard to get at decent prices.
Good luck in your search though... :wave

Be patient on Fisto, or any release for that matter. Where new product is concerned, when a line ends & interest dies the "value" dies with it. Suddenly hundred or thousands are on the market... Its happened before. It'll happen again here.

Be patient on Fisto, or any release for that matter. Where new product is concerned, when a line ends & interest dies the "value" dies with it. Suddenly hundred or thousands are on the market... Its happened before. It'll happen again here.

I think that's good advice. While the prices may not come down to original cost, it'll definitely go down to the more affordable levels. You can have pretty much the entire 200x line for a song these days.

The weapons rack is my favorite weapons pack since the weapons are so generic you can use them with pretty much anyone. The red weapons are nice for the Horde too.

At this point I hope Mattel completely gives up on MOTU and NECA gets the license again, they are currently blowing Mattel out of the water with their toys and PR dept.

Back