Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Hordak is Horde Prime? He could be Hordak from the future or something?!

Knowing Scott Neilich (or whatever his name is) it'll be something dumb and uninspired with the same old excuse being given "Choose your own storyline if you don't like our official one." :monkey1

It'd be neat if maybe Horde Prime was a He-Ro type person who held the cosmic energy, but unlike Ro was corrupted and saught to keep it for himself before losing it somehow. At least it's a better idea than having Hektor's big brother being nothing more than another all powerful wizard, or something.

I thought Horde Prime was like hid dad or something?

Well his bio states that he is second born heir to The Horde Empire which would make him HP's brother.

I personally don't like this because we already have a brother rivalry between Randor and Keldor.

Despite the word 'Universe' in the title, the bio writers gives us the impression that they seem somewhat limited on ideas. Both Teela and the Sword of Protection are created by cloning.

This book explains where we get all our heroes, who and what they are and respresent.
All heroes in all religion and stories come from the same place.

k7803.gif

Not available on Kindle! :(

Gonna have to read it one day... I love that they put a GI Joe on the cover. :)

maybe the secret head is a Mighty Spector unmasked head.

No doubt he will be very bland...

:lecture:lecture!!

Saw it @ PowerCon last month and it's just beautiful... jaw-dropping!!
:panic:

wind-raider-box.jpg

wind-raider-duncan-and-heman.jpg

wind-raider-duncan-in-cockpit.jpg

Love the detail on that thing.

I only wish GI Joe got this kind of love! :(

GI JOE isn't this cool... :monkey3

So I guess She-Ra 2.0 will be up for sale next month then??! :dunno

It was always slated for sale along Swift Wind :dunno

I love the oddness of MOTU. The Windraider doesn't really have any weapons, and what good does a big grappling hook do a combat plane?

yay! Just got the Mer-Man reissue.

Now I see why you guys mention shipping. Jesus, that's expensive.

Back