Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping he doesn't lose anything. It's kinda hard not seeing the bumps all over MOTUC Slushie.

Yeah a huge part of what I like about Hoove is all the crazy techno sculpting all over his body. Without that I'm not sure I'd like him. I still dig the Classics Slushhead, but would probably like him more if he was more like the original figure.

Yeah a huge part of what I like about Hoove is all the crazy techno sculpting all over his body. Without that I'm not sure I'd like him. I still dig the Classics Slushhead, but would probably like him more if he was more like the original figure.

I do love the classics Slush head too, and I am not really a whiner (usually) so I won't start now. :lol I do suppose Hoove will have to lose some of that crazy detail. So sad to think about though. :(

I'd guess he also wouldn't have that weird womanly waist either or just the weird proportions in general. I'm okay with that, just so long as the parts that are all gold on the NA figure are all gold on the Classics figure like Optikk.

Haw haw, at womanly figure. I always thought he looked like he was first designed to roll while sitting or something. Like had a wheeled crotch, but lost before he was ever made.

I've probably been listening to too much Slim Cessna's Autoclub. Slim and Munly like to drop a "womanly" into lyrics ever now and then. They refer to the Appalachians as "womanly" in Jesus is in my Body.

He comes up out of the shore line the Appalachians is just a bump/He dives over them womanly hills down in an old tree stump

I have been wanting to put the little bat gargoyle imp dude on someone's shoulder for ages and it just occurred to me that he would fit on the female shoulders without modification.

I have been wanting to put the little bat gargoyle imp dude on someone's shoulder for ages and it just occurred to me that he would fit on the female shoulders without modification.

that looks good. i might have to steal that idea. i hate having that imp perched on hordak's wrist.

I think on the cartoon he would hang out on Catra's shoulder sometimes.

Well there's some leeway as well since he's not exactly Imp.

Unfortunately, he's the only thing close to Imp we've got right now. I don't see Matty producing him anytime soon, if ever (but you never know what Toy Guru might cook up in his head [he seems like a big fan of PoP). Maybe a cooler 3-pack with Kowl, Imp, and Lookie could be released for $20, which I would have preferred to the Sub Sister.

This is enough Imp for me and if we can avoid Lookie too, all the better.

POP designs just don't make the grade in my opinion. I have no interest in the Star Sisters or Sweet Bee.
To me MOTU covers all genres but one thing they all gotta have in common is a cool factor, most POP stuff is just not cool at all. primarily becuase it's a girls brand.

Tell that basic truth to any POP fan and watch them freak and then watch them proceed to tell you how wrong you are. Scary stuff!

There's a lot of really cool Horde designs that where only on PoP really. Imp, I don't think is one of them though. I don't really care if we ever get him. I don't really need a fat little blue man-bat. Hordak's little guy is so much cooler.

I wouldn't mind getting Octavia and Scorpia and am glad we got Catra. I'd rather have Mosquitor and Mantenna first though. I also really want a Horde emblazoned Rattlor and Tung Lashor though, and that's from PoP.

POP fans and their devotion creep me out. it is a girl property. might as well collect Barbie or Strawberry Shortcakes. i cringed back when they said they would start to include POP in the Classics line. and the interpretation of the Horde in what little i've seen of that cartoon is laughable. a bunch of rainbow girls defeat him with flowers and glitter every episode. my vision of the Horde is the one that was almost revealed in the MYP cartoon. very demonic. i wish that series could have continued so we could have seen the horde in their true glory.

My experience with POP fans and their.... lets call it devotion, does get very tiresome very fast for so many reasons.

I think some POP characters could translate well like Scorpia and Octavia as they are monster girls. Frosta at a push as she is an ice queen. But the rest, are just not MOTU material in my opinion.

If POP was more like Golden Girl, ie cool girly over sickly sweet girly, then I would have no problems.

i'm liking the new flexible loin cloth. hopefully that is the new norm for figures. it will help for riding beasts and vehicles. glad the new ankles are back as well. overall i'm not that thrilled about Snout Spout as a character, but the figure looks pretty good for what it is.

This is enough Imp for me and if we can avoid Lookie too, all the better.

POP designs just don't make the grade in my opinion. I have no interest in the Star Sisters or Sweet Bee.
To me MOTU covers all genres but one thing they all gotta have in common is a cool factor, most POP stuff is just not cool at all. primarily becuase it's a girls brand.

Tell that basic truth to any POP fan and watch them freak and then watch them proceed to tell you how wrong you are. Scary stuff!

loving it and so TRUE! The majority of boys,back in the day, did not buy or play with POP toys....PERIOD! It was a Girls line and was always in the proper girly aisle (Yeah,I was forced to go in there a couple times as a kid to bug mom for a He-Man or Joe Toy)

You know what really annoys me? Fans saying the Evil Horde are POP...or were made for POP...Baloney! if thats true,why were the Horde in the Massters of the Universe first,along with the fact they are the same size toys with MOTU...unlike the awfully sculpted and scaled POP

Back