Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those eyes are bad. but they don't look that bad from further away:

gelnnpinup.jpg

i like how the bio mentions "project Photag".

So apparently after the new Hordak and Leech, no more new re-issues will be available. Only from past figures... ugh!!!

Also the 2-packs are ending after the SDCC TRU one, we might not even see the She-Ra and Zodak ones!

Leave it to Mattel to screw it up!!

Anyway, just got Clawful! It's awesome!!...

So they won't reissue any more figures after September, or they won't reissue any figures released after September, i.e. Bow and Sy-Klone might be reissued? Or will it just be new stuff on Matty every month after September? If that's the case then it looks like I'll have to pay more attention to the release schedule.

Maybe Matty didn't like seeing figures lasting more than a few hours on the website? Of course I never believed these 'sell out' times anyway. Pretty convenient that they have all these 'overstock' figures for the All-Star sale that are still up.

I'm going to do the Sub for next year. This time around I'm just going to go with one Sub, instead of the two I did this past year.

So pumped for Wednesday! I love Amazon. Every now and then they have some kickass deals and I just couldn't resist getting a few items I've had my eye on for a while. Couldn't get them during the end of the school year since I was too busy and I just got back from a three-week vacation, but Wednesday this week is MOTU day. Ordered Whiplash, Stratos, Panthor, some more display stands... and the entire 2002 He-Man series on DVD. W00T!

so now it would appear Mattel is using the cheaper method of UPS shipping that doesn't give you real time tracking. so you don't know when your package will arrive. all i know is that my package is in transit. but yet i'm still paying almost $10 for shipping. where is all this shipping money going to?

so now it would appear Mattel is using the cheaper method of UPS shipping that doesn't give you real time tracking. so you don't know when your package will arrive. all i know is that my package is in transit. but yet i'm still paying almost $10 for shipping. where is all this shipping money going to?

in toyguru's pocket

Back