Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont want to know....we Dont need to go anywhere else when we have Pixel

end-nigh.jpg

The world must be ending me and Teemu agree on something else. I think Pixel Dan's reviews are the best. He's enthusiastic about the line but that doesn't dull his objectivity

so, i'm still looking for someone to pick me up the SDCC version of Marlena and the SDCC Bizzarro vs BA Faker. any takers?

Is the Bizarro vs BA Faker only an SDCC EX? I thought it was going to be sold at TRU. If so, I need it too.

My thing with video reviews is they're generally so damn long. 15 minutes is waaaay too much time for me to spend seeing whether a toy is worth the price or not. I can digest a written review with pictures in less than 5 minutes.

The world must be ending me and Teemu agree on something else. I think Pixel Dan's reviews are the best. He's enthusiastic about the line but that doesn't dull his objectivity

I'm gonna have to give his reviews another chance... I'm not a huge fan of video reviews either, but it's true that his seems a BIT more professional than most, which is a nice touch.

the thing about pixel dan that sells for me is that he actually does a good presentation unlike some other videos out there including ones on the same website, he actually makes it interesting to watch. it not some nasily monotone voice droning on for a few minutes

Mattypalooza announced!!
:rock!

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_search_results.php?strShow=30&strRec=3485

Friday, July 22
1:00-2:00 Mattel: Mattypalooza 2011: Masters of the Universe Classics, DC Universe, Ghostbusters, Voltron, and More!— Are you a Matty Mattel fan? Head over to this year's Mattypalooza to get all the latest info on your favorite Mattel collector lines and MattyCollector.com. Featuring a special Q&A with Mattel toy designers Bill Benecke and Brandon Sopinsky, Mattel brand managers Scott "Toy Guru" Neitlich, Danielle McLachlan, Rhobyn de Jesus, and Natalie So, and guest starring The Four Horsemen. As a bonus, Matty, the original Mattel collector, may even make a live appearance to reveal secrets for the upcoming Masters of the Universe 30th anniversary! New toys will be shown for the first time! Room 25ABC

If you're missing figures, you might want to check this Friday's sale...
:panic:

July 15th All-Star Sale Announced

July 8, 2011

Toy Fans,

One of the most common questions I get is “I missed 'xyz' figure when it was on sale – when will it be back so I can complete my collection?” Or maybe you're new to MattyCollector.com and want to start a collection. Well, get ready, because in honor of SDCC, we're offering a whole slew of collection-essential figures! Be at MattyCollector.com at 9 a.m. PT on July 15, 2011, for your chance at these fan-favorites:

Ghostbusters™

6" Ray Stantz™ Figure
6" Winston Zeddemore™ Figure (with trap)
6” Peter Venkman™ Figure
6” Egon Spengler™ Figure (with PKE Meter™)
6” Walter Peck™ Figure
12” Peter Venkman™ Figure
12" Egon Spengler™ Figure
12" Ray Stantz™ Figure
12” Winston Zeddemore™ Figure

Masters of the Universe® Classics

He-Man® Figure
Skeletor® Figure
Battle Cat® Figure
Zodak™ Figure
Hordak™ Figure
Trap Jaw™ Figure
Evil-Lyn® Figure
Panthor® Figure
She-Ra™ Figure

DC Universe

Darkseid & Kalibak 2-Pack
JLU Parademon 2-Pack
12” General Zod
12” Superman
12” Lex Luthor
6” Superman

Whether you want to fill in figures or double-up on favorites so you can display one and keep the other in-package, you’ll want to get yours as early as possible because quantities on many are extremely low. Want reminders? Click here to register for email, plus I’ll on Facebook, Twitter, and in our Fan Forums.

—Matty

I was wondering if anyone has any speculation on the special figures being issued of the 30th Anniversary of MOTU? In a Q&A it was noted that January 2012 is going to be a special month. Any Theories? :dunno

I hope Matty gives us some clues about the 30th Anniversary stuff at SDCC. I'm looking forward to see what they come up with.

Well, no SDCC for me this year. Getting married and all of that fun, happy stuff. Plus, my friend that usually goes every year isn't going to make it either.

I know I'll be begging :) but is there anyone going to SDCC this year? If so, can there be a deal worked out to Paypal the money for the MOTUC exclusives? I wanted to find someone that's doing the preorder on Monday and I can Paypal them the money and pay extra for their time and shipping. If anyone is interested, please, pm me.

Thanks all, and best of luck to everyone!

I hope Matty gives us some clues about the 30th Anniversary stuff at SDCC. I'm looking forward to see what they come up with.

There are 5 Big announcements All pertaining to MOTU Classics

couple guesses

Access to certain Filmation Characters
Castle Grayskull
Granymir

I think that the Filmation characters are the best bet so far. as for the others who knows, a new movie would be cool to announce but unless they come out and have a director, script and a release date I wont believe that it will happen.

I think that the Filmation characters are the best bet so far. as for the others who knows, a new movie would be cool to announce but unless they come out and have a director, script and a release date I wont believe that it will happen.

I saw a recent interview with the Sony CEO, he mentioned MOTU and wants to get rolling with that real soon! I think something is in the works or at least going to be finally announced real soon

There are 5 Big announcements All pertaining to MOTU Classics

couple guesses

Access to certain Filmation Characters
Castle Grayskull
Granymir

They won't even put proper articulation on the giants, what makes you think they'll do the castle?

I'd say drop that from your list, unless it's just a cardboard backdrop.

I am looking forward to the 30th Anniversary announcements as well. I am curious to see what they have planned.

I doubt this is going to happen but I would love to see Fisto. He was one of my favorites.

They won't even put proper articulation on the giants, what makes you think they'll do the castle?

I'd say drop that from your list, unless it's just a cardboard backdrop.

Because Its a piece the 4 horseman wants to do! (they talked about it in an interview)....and if a Movie is announced,it will Help getting this piece into production/moving along.Toy Guru has said many times if they do a Castle it will be a full on Playset (no card board or Facade)

The Giants are fine,While more articulation would be better, its not a deal breaker from getting these

Back