Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I heard that. This is only the second time I have ordered direct from Matty and whatever way they seem to be shipping it seems to be much longer than previously. It shipped on the 18th and it's still in Nevada (I'm in Florida). At this rate my Iron Man Mark V will show up first.

On a related note I work at USF, to give you a more accurate idea of where I normally am.

Oh ok, yeah i work off of Highway 301. Sorry didnt mean to hijack this awesome Motu thread.

Dude I spent like half the last week arguing with Teemu, trust me you wont hear me complain about that lol.
anyway it's cool when ytou realize there are fellow freaks in your area. I'm gonna try to hit DragonCon this year if anyone is in the area about that time. Sorry for the shameless plug.

Back when I was in highschool I was taking on IRC with someone only to realize were where two houses down from each other.

Anyone have any stuff from Spymonkey?
i got the eye shield for Tri-Klops and the extra arm attachments for Trap Jaw. they are very well made. especially the Trap jaw stuff. i use the trap jaw weapons for kronis.

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

Last edited:
so about Catra. i got the rubber hand to move freely. i reglued the hair correctly. i worked on straightening the sword as best as i could and i resealed the silver mask. figure still isn't perfect. plus she still has silver on her cape from the whip. and of course it can't be cleaned off good cuz the cape is red with purple paint. so any scrubbing takes the purple off too.

anyway here are some pics.

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

i got the eye shield for Tri-Klops and the extra arm attachments for Trap Jaw. they are very well made. especially the Trap jaw stuff. i use the trap jaw weapons for kronis.

Yeah the Triclops shield is definitely the best of the shields. Love the eye in the middle of it. If I had a Triclops I'd be getting one of those for sure.

so about Catra. i got the rubber hand to move freely. i reglued the hair correctly. i worked on straightening the sword as best as i could and i resealed the silver mask. figure still isn't perfect. plus she still has silver on her cape from the whip. and of course it can't be cleaned off good cuz the cape is red with purple paint. so any scrubbing takes the purple off too.

anyway here are some pics.

Craw,how did you get the crappy rubber hand to move freely? any technique?

I don't have mine yet but I'd suggest throwing it in the freezer if it's stuck. In my experience warming up softer materials just makes them more prone to sticking and tearing. Heating works better for harder plastics which will tend to break when cold.

So Megator and Man-E-Faces come with "secret accessories" has this happened in the past? No idea what to expect from that. Kind of want Megator to go with the Horde guys but really would only want him if he had Horde logos on him, at least the chest harness.

So Megator and Man-E-Faces come with "secret accessories" has this happened in the past? No idea what to expect from that. Kind of want Megator to go with the Horde guys but really would only want him if he had Horde logos on him, at least the chest harness.

Supposedly the "leaked" accessories are:

Megator- gets a Sword

Man E Faces- extra 3 faces head (He-Man,beast Man,Skeletor

We shall see

Weren't MAA's 200x sword and Tri-Klops' GITD ring considered secret accessories?

Back