Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bow looks great! Thanks for the link, Craw. Good idea to use the clear bands for his bowstring. Not sure if I'll use those or get a thinner thread. I think even non PoP fans will be happy with this figure.

Ahhh.. I love him.

If anybody is getting one and doesn't want him, please LMK. I'll be glad to take him off your hands. :D

here's a Bow review for you POP fans.

https://thefwoosh.com/2011/01/first-look-masters-of-the-universe-classics-bow

looks good but unfortunately the arrow is too short for a proper drawn pose. plus i thought all the arrows were loose. turns out they are all molded into the quiver and he comes with 1 loose arrow for posing.

I think he said he used the Toybiz Legolas Arrows for the single arrow for bow...

edit-just found my legolas with all his arrows...Gonna be using one for bow and giving one to my buddy...I might give a couple away to boards members here (we'll see)

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't too sure about Bow but I think they did a really good job on him.

here's some Vikor goodness. i got the exclusive version with the green powersword.

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

Last edited:
Back