Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Matty news page. I guess they made the decision to not re-release Evil-Lyn on the 18th. They'll be selling the extra Green Goddess figures instead.

By Matty

Just as we were ready to confirm our list of products for Tuesday’s sale, Evil-Lyn® went all diva and decided she would be a no-show. Luckily, The Goddess offered to check her ego at the garden gate and has stepped in to take her place, so once again, good triumphs. Take THAT, Evil-Lyn®!*

So, here’s our really, truly, final list of products that’ll be available on Tuesday, January 18th:

* Ghostbusters™ Peter Venkman™ (Courtroom) Figure
* MOTUC Vikor™ He-Man of the North™
* MOTUC Eternia Palace Guards™ 2-Pack
* MOTUC The Goddess Figure
* MOTUC Castle Grayskull® Diorama & Stands

Please note The Goddess won’t be a re-issue; we’ll be offering remaining customer service stock. As always, the sale starts at 9 a.m. Pacific (12 noon Eastern), so don’t forget to mark your calendar. I send reminder emails, too, so click here if you haven’t registered yet, You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook, too.

— Matty

P.S. Evil-Lyn® can’t play coy forever. Her reissue is still coming; it has just slipped out a month or two. Look for an update on availability soon.

From the Matty news page. I guess they made the decision to not re-release Evil-Lyn on the 18th. They'll be selling the extra Green Goddess figures instead.

yeah they are selling off the rest of the 'defective' Goddess they had left from the 1st sale...reports say her pelvis breaks from just standing in pose

It's all He-Man's fault.

Heman.gif

yeah they are selling off the rest of the 'defective' Goddess they had left from the 1st sale...reports say her pelvis breaks from just standing in pose
yeah. if you look at her too much her legs will just fall off. luckily mine hasn't broken yet. i never touch her though.

Back