Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Teemu, the .org wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have so much power.

Plus Eamon is so defensive, Teemu is allowed to have an opinion but it's a stupid one if it isn't the same as Eamon's.

nah. i wish i could navigate more than 1 account but half the time i forget what my own user name and password are. don't forget i'm like Ram Man.

what's going on in the DC forum? i never go in there.

There be monsters in there.

As long as one avoids any threads related to the Dark Knight, the DC forum is okay. The DK fanatics make it unbearable with all the nitpicking.

Plus Eamon is so defensive, Teemu is allowed to have an opinion but it's a stupid one if it isn't the same as Eamon's.

I too agree with Teemu on this one. I've been following He-man.org since 2001 (whenever the MYP cartoon and toys were discussed and about to be released). They've been a good source of information, but the strong policies and tight regulation of the community has always bothered me. This forum is where I frequent more often and feel comfortable sharing my MOTU opinions and pics.

PS. Oh, and the Org regulating who can join based on what email address you have, is fascism at it's finiest. i'm guessing that site isn't based in the US.

And what may I ask led you to tis amazingly insightful conclusion? :rotfl
If it sucks it couldn't possibley be american right?!

It's an American website by the way.

.org has members joining it every day with no complaints. The email restriction is there to avoid spammers. Plenty of other websites do it.
But I guess as yourself and Teemu have such a bonner for He-man.org, there's no point in being reasonable.

And another thing, why don't you go count the negative posts compared to positive posts. I don't see the whining you describe over there all. And when has the 'whining' ever made a change for the worse in the line. Obviously the figures are getting crap and the line is fading.:cuckoo:

Like it or not He-man.org is the biggest he-man site, so get over it.

I think yourself and Teemu should form a little club. Make some t's, some baseball caps, oh and one of them big foam hands with "I hate he-man.org" or "I don't get Fisto jokes" on em. Actually, I say go the distance and just get a big foam fist!! :yess:

I joined these boards to have a laugh and nerd out on MOTUC, not to defend friends from ignorance, shortsightedness and basic arse talking.

The key word there is stupid.

There only so much BS I can stand for.

Eamon, your more than welcome to go back to He-man-babies.org

Its a free country in a America dude and we all have right to opinions.I can say whatever I want about the Org. Besides I never called out specific names(well maybe Val who wanted my money), just the website and how its ran in general.You can't handle critism and you really need to get off you HIGH pedalstal. you need learn to take critism in general...nobody attacked you personally.
We are untitled to have our own opinions whether you like that or not.
and I thank the freaks on here for siding with me and understanding this

Attachments

• rod22sss.jpg
    rod22sss.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1
  • rod12ss.jpg
    rod12ss.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1
  • rod1s.jpg
    rod1s.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Thank you :goodpost::exactly:

And what may I ask led you to tis amazingly insightful conclusion? :rotfl
If it sucks it couldn't possibley be american right?!

It's an American website by the way.

.org has members joining it every day with no complaints. The email restriction is there to avoid spammers. Plenty of other websites do it.
But I guess as yourself and Teemu have such a bonner for He-man.org, there's no point in being reasonable.
And another thing, why don't you go count the negative posts compared to positive posts. I don't see the whining you describe over there all. And when has the 'whining' ever made a change for the worse in the line. Obviously the figures are getting crap and the line is fading.:cuckoo:

Like it or not He-man.org is the biggest he-man site, so get over it.

I think yourself and Teemu should form a little club. Make some t's, some baseball caps, oh and one of them big foam hands with "I hate he-man.org" or "I don't get Fisto jokes" on em. Actually, I say go the distance and just get a big foam fist!! :yess:

I joined these boards to have a laugh and nerd out on MOTUC, not to defend friends from ignorance, shortsightedness and basic arse talking.

Its not reasonable for a website to tell me to prove that I pay for internet service or tell me to donate money instead and we'll change the rules for you and allow your current email address to work.....WTH is that? talk about unreasonable

yes. the "I hate He-Man.Org" T-shirts are already in production...and their FREE! lol (kidding)

oh, and We really dont care if He-Man.org is the biggest He-Man website....take a step down off the Pedalstal

You know the org way of solving this debate would be to make a poll. Something like...

Does the org suck?

1. Yes I hate it and everything it stands for!

2. No it is the air I breathe

3. What the ____ do I care?

Eamon, your more than welcome to go back to He-man-babies.org

Its a free country in a America dude and we all have right to opinions.I can say whatever I want about the Org. Besides I never called out specific names(well maybe Val who wanted my money), just the website and how its ran in general.You can't handle critism and you really need to get off you HIGH pedalstal. you need learn to take critism in general...nobody attacked you personally.
We are untitled to have our own opinions whether you like that or not.
and I thank the freaks on here for siding with me and understanding this

You're welcome Teemu, I hate money orders :exactly:

The key word there is stupid.

There only so much BS I can stand for.

Eamon, don't put too much into it man. It's the internet, does that give people the excuse to act like an a-hole, no but it happens all the time. Arguing with the likes of Teemu isn't even worth it, sure the .Org has it's 'tards but we have plenty of them here too. I don't care what someone thinks (like Teemu) they're entitled to their opinions. You can't protect/defend anyone or anything on here. It's wasted energy.You can definitely state your opinion but that’s about it. Take Teemu for example, we are polar opposites from each other. He has his views and I have mine…it's no big deal, but I know which battles to choose and he ain't one of them. There are certain people you are cool with and there are others that you tolerate. It's the internet, it's not perfect. :dunno No disrespect to Teemu, just using him as an example.

Back