Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81860

Click at your own risk.

From that thread:

liefeldanatomy.jpg

:lol

From now on..... I'm holding Eamon to these standards :lecture

AMAZING :thud:

Yes! The most overrated Marvel character of all time...Deadpool. :rolleyes:

Nah, I'm just kidding. Kinda. I love the costume, always have. Don't really feel like the character lives up to the hype though, but not many do these days.

Marvel's been kinda MEh for most of quesada's regime. I'm looking forward to the massive spiderman Retcon when he's gone.

You know it's going t happen.

I just want to see HOW.

Marvel's been kinda MEh for most of quesada's regime. I'm looking forward to the massive spiderman Retcon when he's gone.

You know it's going t happen.

I just want to see HOW.

Really? Civil War? Straczynski's Amazing Spider-Man run? Marvel Knights Millar work? Pabst...

Agreed, if I wanted artwork I would buy a painting.

I'm buying toys here. Packages go to the bin.

Blaspheme! you can't feel that way :)....for some, people associate MOTU with Art(Ink and Paper)....I associate MOTU with Toys and the figures that were made in the past and are being made currently...I tend to believe that people think that the world of Masters of the Universe actually exists, with all the whining that goes on anymore about the brand itself.Everyone needs to enjoy the ride that we got going now and quit the nitpicking on everything (Toy and art related)

Yeah, the character art thing is cool, but just an extra in my opinion. I'm not too concerned with packaging in general, as long as the figures look this good.

Anyhoo, I'm glad Merman is blue in the 2 pack, great option to show both headsculpts on your shelf.

I must admit, the blue Merman is growing on me. This is a good enough reason to get one to open...

The irony about your statement is that you whine all the time about people whining... :lol!!!

yeah,well my statement has truth in it...usually I try to give Mattel info on the boards and it just gets old that grown men are crying over the dumbest stuff.Especially over Ink, paper and plastic.

Yikes!!! Those do look awful... why didn't just re-use some vintage art? :dunno... or at least commissioned it to someone with more talent...

It IS bad... Eamon is right, MOTU has always been associated with kick-ass art... this looks terrible... they could've done something like the other 2-packs...

I might get both 2-packs....

I still regret selling my Bronze Grayskull... :monkey2

BTW, thanks to TOKYONEVER from the .org,
some pics of the new weapons pack and Shadowbeast!
:rock!!

twi5.jpg

twi6.jpg

twi7.jpg

twi8.jpg

Back on topic!!!! :impatient:

Back