Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL,cant wait to see what will happen to the next NA release in Niennumb1's photos! betting it will be Slushhead

New here. Learning. The first time I really thought about sculpting seriously was after a trip to the Comic Con in 1997. "I can do that!"
Well, now I'm here to learn and do.

Awesome Kuz :rock I LOVE it!!!!
:hi5:

Kuzeh, that is great man. So I see a DiD Gimli Axe, where is the cape from? Oh and a Boromir shield?

Correct,
and the cape is from Sideshow's MP King of Swamp Castle

3170%2B7zjEmL._SS500_.jpg

Aye, that some cool stuff there Kuzeh!!:clap

Thanks dude!

New here. Learning. The first time I really thought about sculpting seriously was after a trip to the Comic Con in 1997. "I can do that!"
Well, now I'm here to learn and do.

Err... maybe you might want to check out the Customizers Forum? :dunno

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

This is the Masters of the Universe thread! :wave
Oh! and Welcome to the boards! :wink1:

I understand that totally but I did say you could sell them. Even if it's at cost you can break even. He'll be a popular one, imo, and should be an easy sell.

Fingaz is in Denmark, so he might have a little harder time selling them. Seems like most of the people in this thread are in the US. Maybe he'll get lucky like I did (thanks, Arachne!).

I understand that totally but I did say you could sell them. Even if it's at cost you can break even. He'll be a popular one, imo, and should be an easy sell.

I hope he's popular so i can sell him.

Fingaz is in Denmark, so he might have a little harder time selling them. Seems like most of the people in this thread are in the US. Maybe he'll get lucky like I did (thanks, Arachne!).

Ill get's them first :D

I say Skispam has a good chance of failing I see it everyday in his posts. :lecture :goodpost:

Fixed :lecture

Back