Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 minutes into ordering and the moss man is out of stock!! WTF!!!That's it! as fast as I was into this line, I am out of it. I don't need all the grief you guys are going through.

this whole experience of going to the website and figures selling out in 5 mins is gonna just piss people off...of course this is mattel's scare tactic to sell subscriptions....panic and fear will sell more subs...this is pretty easy to see this

No subs 4 me!

rocky1-jpeg-image-360x278-pixels1.jpg

3 minutes into ordering and the moss man is out of stock!! WTF!!!That's it! as fast as I was into this line, I am out of it. I don't need all the grief you guys are going through.

No grief if you have a sub.

this whole experience of going to the website and figures selling out in 5 mins is gonna just piss people off...of course this is mattel's scare tactic to sell subscriptions....panic and fear will sell more subs...this is pretty easy to see this

Even more apparent by comments Matty made a few months back in regards to subs.:lol

I spazzed on this sale, just remembered and missed Flockor. If anyone has an extra unflocked available, or willing to trade for a flocked ears, shoot me a PM. :peace

MATTEL

"You will give in into buying the subscription"

its the only way to guarantee your figures...Mattel knows what their doing

Hey Guys, I've got an Unflocked that I want to trade for a flocked, straight across, I'll pay your shipping. Please PM me.

MATTEL

"You will stop wasting time thinking about this line, because we suck"

All they are doing to me is guaranteeing that I abandon this line altogether. I just wanted to pick up a few of the toys I enjoyed most as a kid, but if they're gonna make me buy a freakin' subscription to pick up Man-E-Faces and Mossman, to hell with them. I'll just get my old ones out of storage and be satisfied with that.

Suck it, Mattel.

Well we know 2011 subs will hit a new selling high....good job Mattel

your either IN or OUT!!

Back