Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus, you ain't kidding. Is that nailpolish and lip gloss I see too? :monkey4:D

that and yellow bracers and yellow power swords. no thanks.:yuck

133706_main.jpg

Does it come with high heels as well?

Yeah those pics made me want to pass on the two pack as well. They look kind of gay. I have the first releases of He-Man and Skeletor and could care less about DC figures unless it were Batman.

I can't believe that dealers at a local show here in L.A. (frank & son's) are asking $80 for each of the TRU 2-packs. The cool thing is that no one is buying them...:lol

Those Frank and Sons dealers really got it good with all their unsold Power of the Force 2 figs. Ha! I still loved going there though.

I just got my 2-Packs tonight and I dig them. They're not for everyone but I am kind of a completest. Thanks again Scott aka Mesa! :duff

I have a feeling they'll show up Ski. I can keep an eye out for you, I am going to see what the Reletor figure's head looks on the 2 pack body. I am going to sell the DC figs and comics on here since I have the originals.

I just got my 2-Packs tonight and I dig them. They're not for everyone but I am kind of a completest. Thanks again Scott aka Mesa! :duff

:duff No problem Nick, glad I could help.

Here's that "Castle Grayskull" backdrop I picked up at the Tucson Toy Show I picked up for $3. it was for some Knights toy set, probably fromt he 70's, and in the doll/Barbie/American Girl isles of the event. I missed it the first couple of times walking down that isle. Once it caught my eye, I immediately bought it for my MOTUC display. I think it'll work for now, except it's a little taller than my display shelf until I work some other display options out, which I'm thinking about.

IMG_3700Large.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm winding down my posts there.
Just cannot do it any more! :lol

Welcome to our little club. :lol Now that you've been with us a while and seen the fun and easy going attitude, which is a big contrast to how serious they can be about things at the .Org.

Welcome to our little club. :lol Now that you've been with us a while and seen the fun and easy going attitude, which is a big contrast to how serious they can be about things at the .Org.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

and Deak they will come to me, I've been too faithful to the MOTUC gods :bow

sorry for the double post. anyways...anyone think there is any truth to the rumor of a possible Battle Armor He Man/Battlecat Toys r Us exclusive?
If it is true, you can count on all the scalpers either paying off TRU employees or getting to the store before it opens and buying them all up before any real collectors can get their hands on them.

Back