Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy monkey, just got my tracking infor for Hordaks.

Also, From this day forward, ALL MOTOC Scalpers shall be known as HORDAKS.

C'mon guys, Don't Be Hordacks.

Or we could call em Hordicks. :lol

I got my shipping confirmation as well.....I gotta stop looking at these....I said I'd just get Hordak because I liked the way he looked and then I started looking at Webstor and then started really looking at Man at Arms....I can't get back into this line.

Yes you can! Come to the dark side. :emperor

If anyone picked up an Extra Hordak that they would sell for price + shipping costs, please let me know!

I received my tracking for Hordak last night. It looks like Mattel is tightening up their shipping operations.:joy

And here I am, first on this thread for his order to go through, and I'll be waiting another month! :(

I STILL haven't gotten my Zodak!

Oh well, at least Mattycollector ships to Canada, better than Hasbro in that regard.

According to Matty Collector on facebook there is going to be some kind of special gift or items for those who sign up for the year long subscription. Which they'll start taking orders for @ SDCC.

And here I am, first on this thread for his order to go through, and I'll be waiting another month! :(

I STILL haven't gotten my Zodak!

Oh well, at least Mattycollector ships to Canada, better than Hasbro in that regard.

Wow I cannot believe you haven't gotten Z-Man yet, it seemed to me since they were not offering the USPS option anymore on Mattel shipping that the UPS shipping as been much faster.

Wow I cannot believe you haven't gotten Z-Man yet, it seemed to me since they were not offering the USPS option anymore on Mattel shipping that the UPS shipping as been much faster.

Ugh, UPS would be much worse. When they go over the border, they charge the receiver a crapload of money, and I'm not talking about duty fees or taxes either.

Plus, I HATE that UPS tries to deliver three times. It's always during the day when everyone's working, so why bother? Try once and then have it for pickup the next day, like regular mail. I don't want to have to wait for three days (or more, if it goes over the weekend), it's really annoying.

Besides, it's not even USPS' fault that Zodac's taking so long. You could send something to me using USPS and it'll be here within a couple weeks by ground. For whatever reason, Mattel obviously sits on international orders for a while before shipping them out.

Ugh, UPS would be much worse. When they go over the border, they charge the receiver a crapload of money, and I'm not talking about duty fees or taxes either.

Plus, I HATE that UPS tries to deliver three times. It's always during the day when everyone's working, so why bother? Try once and then have it for pickup the next day, like regular mail. I don't want to have to wait for three days (or more, if it goes over the weekend), it's really annoying.

Besides, it's not even USPS' fault that Zodac's taking so long. You could send something to me using USPS and it'll be here within a couple weeks by ground. For whatever reason, Mattel obviously sits on international orders for a while before shipping them out.

The cheapest option used on mattycollector to canada is indeed not even usps... Its some other shipping company they use called mail on the move, that explains why it takes over a month to get the items. I don't even think there exists a service via usps that takes a whole fracken month to ship from the us to canada, just doesn't make sense.

Back