Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New He-Man, Beast Man figures...

W...T...F!!! :horror

I know, but i returned them today and should get a refund next week.

Uh, HELLO!! I could've helped you out, like I have several times before! Duh! :duh :D

Well, i didnt feel comfortable asking you everytime i wanted to pay something :eek: Also, i didnt know about the price until this week. I thought it would be alot cheaper then that. Guess not.

1) I know, but i returned them today and should get a refund next week.

2) Well, i didnt feel comfortable asking you everytime i wanted to pay something :eek: Also, i didnt know about the price until this week. I thought it would be alot cheaper then that. Guess not.
1) Sweet!!

2) No worries, you know I got you!! Just remember, my B-Day is coming up! :D

1) Sweet!!

2) No worries, you know I got you!! Just remember, my B-Day is coming up! :D

Well, if it will make you feel better you can help me get the rest of the MOTUC figures? I'll cover the shipping costs.

And I know :monkey3

hopefully he-man lasts a few more days. i want another one but i wanna order it with skeletor to save on shipping.

i wish stratos had a weapon or something. he looks kinda boring just standing there.

hopefully he-man lasts a few more days. i want another one but i wanna order it with skeletor to save on shipping.

i wish stratos had a weapon or something. he looks kinda boring just standing there.

The original didn't have a weapon either. They could have made the Emerald Staff for him to hold.

The original didn't have a weapon either. They could have made the Emerald Staff for him to hold.

True, I didn't remember the original coming with a weapon either. I think they may go with the classic look and display, so probably no weapon. A few people have customizing there He-man figures, so making an Emerald Staff for him is always an option.

If there is not Teela...... ;P

PICT3220.jpg

yes, well the original mer-man didnt have a trident and yet...

so it's not like these are rules that are set in stone or anything. just kinda boring that stratos comes with no accessories whatsoever. except his flight gear.

If there is not Teela...... ;P

PICT3220.jpg

He-man looks good with Rei on his arm :D, her scale looks a bit small though. I'm sure Teela will be coming out in the next couple new previews. The figures seem to be released to some degree in the order they original were released.

ain't it about time for another preview. it's been awhile. i'd like to see something new.

How often do they do a preview? Do they just show the next one or the next couple? I definately can't wait to see who is next!!! Personally one of my favorites from when I was a kid was mantenna...Let's see Mantenna!!!:banana

How often do they do a preview? Do they just show the next one or the next couple? I definately can't wait to see who is next!!! Personally one of my favorites from when I was a kid was mantenna...Let's see Mantenna!!!:banana
well the schedule was supposed to be a preview on the 1st of the month and a preorder on the 15th. the preview is supposed to be 4 months ahead so you always have 4 figures previewed at a time or something like that. if that makes sense. but i suppose the delays in figure releases has thrown the system off.

well the schedule was supposed to be a preview on the 1st of the month and a preorder on the 15th. the preview is supposed to be 4 months ahead so you always have 4 figures previewed at a time or something like that. if that makes sense. but i suppose the delays in figure releases has thrown the system off.
Cool, I hope they keep sometime of schedule like that then...It will be nice to see several figures ahead and see what there is to look forward too...

Trap-Jaw please. Or Stinkor. That's right, I said Stinkor.

I'd like a stinkor as well!!!! :D

I'm just happy the line seems to be running strong. I'll get everything that comes out as long as they maintain the level of quality we've already seen.

i'd say the quality is looking good for the next few figures cuz someone has them all in hand already. kinda lets you rest assured for the next few months at least. of course there is always the possibility of 2 right hands or 2 left feet on individual figures.

I just ordered my He-Man and Beastman 2 days ago and I got a shipping notice yesterday so I am psyched. Also I may try and pick up a set for my son, I hope when he is old enough he would think He-Man is cool if I show him the DVDs. I gotta keep him away from modern cartoons! :lol

I'm just happy the line seems to be running strong. I'll get everything that comes out as long as they maintain the level of quality we've already seen.

Same here. I'm excited to have a 20.00 a month figure to look forward to (definately more affordable) and they bring back alot of great memories. I plan on getting every figure also.

its highly likely Man at Arms is next...then Zodac, then Teela.....8 back will be 1st then they'll move onto Ram Man, Man E Faces, Trap Jaw, Tri Klops, Evil Lynn to round out the year.....any other obscure ones will be exclusives I am sure or an extra

Battle Cat leads into the new year 2010

Back