Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me but I’m sure it’s a grail to MOTUC collectors. I’m like you. I measure everything that I’m thinking of buying for a hobby in how many man dolls is this. It’s like it’s own currency. That’s 4 man dolls!?!?!? Way to high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's what makes decisions do hard sometimes. Realistically you can afford a really expensive one off item, but in order to make it feasible you've gotta subtract the money from somewhere else.

Either that or get a second job or ask for extra shifts 😂

S7 should've priced it at 400. They'll get more orders with it than the current price.

Not for me but I’m sure it’s a grail to MOTUC collectors. I’m like you. I measure everything that I’m thinking of buying for a hobby in how many man dolls is this. It’s like it’s own currency. That’s 4 man dolls!?!?!? Way to high.

Mote like 2 1/2 mam dolls nowadays. Or 1 1/2 Iron Man.

Finally snake mountain is available for preorder!

View attachment 452263

View attachment 452264

Ten year old me, who was lucky enough to own the original Snake Mountain, looks at that thing with absolute awe.

Grown up me is just glad he made the hard decision to sell up and get out of this line a few years back, and so isn't tempted by stuff like this anymore, no matter how cool it looks.

I thought Super 7 was located in the US, why is their website in broken Engrish?

The Super 7 website claims Skeletor's table and the Bone Throne reveal a secret entrance.

Actual Features according to the website:

• Narrow bridge of red hot lava falls (WHAT?)
  • Break-away wall secret entrance Skeletor’s table and bone throne (wall secret entrance? AND two lines combined)
  • All this makes this the most absurdly large Masters of the Universe playset ever made! (This is this)
Did nobody proofread before posting to the store??? The bad Photoshop work and flat lighting do the playset no favors.

Snake Mountain is $600 plus another $150 for shipping?

I understand this is a HUGE playset, but there is no way they can justify that shipping charge unless it features diecast metal.

I was gonna send a poster fron Norway to Sweden , a **** regular light weight cardboard tube and they wanted 300 krones for it - hell no.

So yeah , shipping can be expensive.

"Mote like 2 1/2 mam dolls"

Sheen : "Duh , winning !" :lol

Not sure if it has been posted here but for US customers Entertainment Earth has the best pricing so far

I'm in Irvine CA and the shipping and tax total was $736.49

but since their warehouse is in Simi Valley, CA and I am willing to drive there, I can pick it up with no shipping charge so my total is $646.49

Does anyone know if there’s any truth to Super7 losing the MotU license and it going back to Mattel?

It's in flux, yes. We might see another wave (hopefully CG filmation) before the year. SDCC will tell all. Super 7 will still make some product like reaction,but Mattel is taking the toy license back to make (what likely will be crappy) movie figures

Just found out this line exists. Picked up He-Man for a decent price. Hope to get Skelator soon.

Just found out this line exists. Picked up He-Man for a decent price. Hope to get Skelator soon.

Depending on if you’re more into the Collector’s choice or the Club Grayskull versions, I believe Big Bad Toy Store still has the Ultimate versions of the Club Grayskull ones for $50 each (for He-Man and Skeletor). That’s a bit of a mark up from what they originally cost, but probably less than what you’ll find them for on eBay.

Same here. A part of me wants it but the rational side of me says "It's just a big hunk of plastic that will only sit on a corner. Look at Castle Grayskull! You still haven't even opened the box yet! You could get a lot more figures with that price!"

Anyone know the box dimensions of Snake Mountain? Has S7 released that info?

"Snake Mountain comes packaged in a deluxe art box measuring approximately 25-inches x 25-inches x 28-inches."

I just paid my deposit to Comicsandcoctails.co.uk where it's £740 shipped...which is nuts but screw it, it's Snake Mountain. :)

If people don't buy Snake Mountain now, they will regret it later and have to pay more (just like Castle Grayskull). Yes,it's over-priced (like everything else) but you will never see a playset like this ever again.

See. That’s my issue. I missed CG because I didn’t collect classics. Now I’m into Filmation and I want SM but with S7 potentially losing the license, there’s probably ZERO chance of Mattel making one.

First world problems...:ohbfrank:

Back