Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Karg mold was released in different colors, and also they did Blade, Gwildor, and Saurod.

I saw somewhere that these are the only movie figures Super7 is allowed to make. If that's true, I guess we should just be thankful we finally got the movie Skeletor figures and move on...

Well, for now anyway.

But remember, they said for how many years we'd never have He-Man or Skeletor, and they're certainly not perfect, but they're really damn cool looking.

So I'd say you never know. They also couldn't do Filmation for a long time but now they have entire lines dedicated to it. You never know what's gonna change.

With the new movie coming, who knows how much longer super7 will be producing MOTU Classics figures etc....that's the inside scoop straight from Bryan Flynn

Hopefully Filmation Ram Man is in CG wave 5 before any cut-off happens

I saw somewhere that these are the only movie figures Super7 is allowed to make. If that's true, I guess we should just be thankful we finally got the movie Skeletor figures and move on...

I would like to validate that before i think it's true. I really don't see why MAA and Teela cannot happen given Stout did design on those too.

55897128_10213405173836296_2905056402307284992_n.jpg

That's where I saw it

I've never bought a MOTU figure before, but I need that Langella Skeletor in my collection. So where would the best place to import these figures from? I'm not sure if any stores in Australia would stock this line.

BBTS would be your best choice. I got the new Filmation He-Man and Skeletor from them this week. Not cheap but sadly the cheapest way to get them for us. Your right, no one local seems to stock the line

Yeah, I've got Popcultcha for Hot Toys etc, and the selection of Japan sites for imports, but I didn't have a clue where to source these from. Looks like it's going to be at least a $80-$90 hit for a single figure from BBTS.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I just unearthed my vintage MOTU collection from the basement, it's been in storage for over 30 years but most of the items are in surprisingly good shape.

I've been cleaning up all the figures and my 8 year old daughter is having a blast with all of them. I had the majority of the line, including Scareglow, Randor, and the Eternia playset.

Outside of ebay, is anyone aware of good sites for buying either vintage parts or even reproduction parts/stickers? I need the two upper floor pieces for Castle Greyskull, the left half of Snake Mountain's bridge and guardrails, and some odds and ends for the figures.

I bought 3 palace guards recently from the BBTS matty warehouse sale at 30 for each set, and a few other figs I mssed before, now I have a fully maxed cc but happy lol

I need to change the subject, sorry. Does anyone remember the name (username) of the guy that made the manhole cover for the Matty Castle Greyskull?

Finally snake mountain is available for preorder!

View attachment 452263

View attachment 452264

I'm torn. On the one hand as an international fan this thing is gonna cost a fortune literally thanks to shipping and conversion fees alone, but also I missed out on Grayskull and don't want to miss this one.

Super 7 haven't announced international shipping or costs yet which is making me even more unnerved. It's logically going to be very expensive for what we are getting. Just that looking at it there is a lot of empty space inside. It's too hollow and not enough addition pieces to warrant pulling the trigger.

Ugh ! Hate this indecision !

$800...yeah, no thank you.

Its hard to justify that when it's literally like 3 or 4 Hot Toys for that price and so much wasted space in that set.

Not for me but I’m sure it’s a grail to MOTUC collectors. I’m like you. I measure everything that I’m thinking of buying for a hobby in how many man dolls is this. It’s like it’s own currency. That’s 4 man dolls!?!?!? Way to high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back