Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on the extra Evil-Lyn I wanted but I got another Hordak and the weapons pack. Subscription Lyn is coming so it's not that big of a deal.

Speaking of the subs, has anyone gotten their email on their sub for Lyn yet? Usually those start going out first thing in the morning...

Man I'm starting to wonder if I should just buy 10 everytime until the production run goes up so I can help people out. I mean it would probably cost a couple extra dollars since it would be shipped twice but they seem to be so under produced that I probably wouldn't be stuck with extras.

I did grab an extra Lynn to help out but it's already been spoken for.

Matty has MOTU Customers by the balls....buy a sub or miss out!
Guaranteed sales on POP and NA too!
Mattel knows what they are doing!

Got my email for my subscription Lyn yesterday. I was able to get my extra (to be left un-opened) Lyn, extra Hordak, and weapons packs. Thought the screen of dead had me (more than once), but got my invoice and everything was on it. Now I can relax; until next month anyway. :D

Matty has MOTU Customers by the balls....buy a sub or miss out!
Guaranteed sales on POP and NA too!
Mattel knows what they are doing!

It stops at She-Rah, THALL SHALL NOT PASS!!!

I'm not that much of a completist, MOTU "Classics" is it for me....

Hmmm. I have 2 weapons packs sitting in my cart I don't need them but I'm wondering if the order will still go through.

When I got to the payment screen, the website made me remove Evil-Lyn from my cart so I don't think it will unfortunately.

I'm all the way at the billing screen right now and they're still in there. I just don't need two more so I'm wondering if people missed out and I should try to grabe them for them.

Back