Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how does the subscription work? when i ordered BA he-man the order went through fast with a confirmation e-mail, does it take longer to receive the confirmation through the subscription.

I think it's always more fun to assume. And with a simple reply of correction I can apologize and say I didn't know it was for something else. So just what are the 20x each figure for, Mr. Snippy?

I don't get time to read all of the TONS of posts that are on this thread, so forgive me for having an outside life.

Hey, I have an outside life too. But I think I enjoy the name Mr. Snippy and so shall not inform you of your stupid assumption.

Well then for who bought so many of those figures kindly say why they ordered that quantity? I read back 10 pages and couldn't find anything.

Perhaps a group of people wanted some and this person just did a bulk order to save money for others? This is my only other guess.

I didn't think my assumption was stupid and usually is a common reason why people get extras. I'd just life clarification if I could!

Funny picture of the Nien Nunb comparison, ha! I'm more an Admiral Ackbar fan cuz I always am in a trap.

Adora already sold out??????

That was fast! I'm surprised!!!
I guess we underestimated the POP fans ! :horror

so has anybody gotten a confirmation about the subscription yet? i'm worried cuz my subscription still doesn't show up in my order history.

DR and Matty better not screw-up this one...

BA He-man confirmation recieved. No sub notification left!

Ditto... :(

Well then for who bought so many of those figures kindly say why they ordered that quantity? I read back 10 pages and couldn't find anything.

Perhaps a group of people wanted some and this person just did a bulk order to save money for others? This is my only other guess.

I didn't think my assumption was stupid and usually is a common reason why people get extras. I'd just life clarification if I could!

Funny picture of the Nien Nunb comparison, ha! I'm more an Admiral Ackbar fan cuz I always am in a trap.

625px-Nien_Nunb.jpg

how does the subscription work? when i ordered BA he-man the order went through fast with a confirmation e-mail, does it take longer to receive the confirmation through the subscription.
no one really nows how it works. it's different every time. all you can do is pray that you get your figure within the next 2 months.

Not too late to ditch the .org and stay over here...

I would be here loads but the thread moves so fast and the topic changes every time I blink.

Why's that? Because their logo is on the chick figure? Shouldn't it be?

No. If POP was good enough, she's be on her own but she never was good enough to stand on her own.
However, no use bellyaching about it now that POP has been included with MOTUC.

My biggest beef with POP and POP fans in general is that MOTU was about fighting foe men (original name for MOTU BTW). POP was about fashion. Yet folks just love lumping the two together as though they are equal. They ain't.
If they do more POP figures then the should be fighting woman and not something that looks like an Elton John tribute.
I'll buy POP if they are cool!

my theory is that most of the orgers weren't allowed to watch Filmation He-Man as children cuz their parents thought it was too violent. so they made them watch POP instead, and now they are so ____ed up in the head because of it. i think that explains a lot over there at the org.

my theory is that most of the orgers weren't allowed to watch Filmation He-Man as children cuz their parents thought it was too violent. so they made them watch POP instead, and now they are so ____ed up in the head because of it. i think that explains a lot over there at the org.
:rotfl:rotfl

lol I think I agree with that one :D

Some are saying over there at the org that POP is MOTU ....it is NOT!

i wish we could help those lost souls find their way back to the light but unfortunately i think the damage is so bad that no psychiatrist in the world can piece the trainwreck back together.

POP= Girls,a line meant and designed for Girls
POP= something my sister would of played with
POP + boys = Flaming

Nah! They love the Filmation MOTU above all and totally forget about the coolness that was the mini comics of Alfredo Alcala.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Three crying monkeys, I just went to order Adora and she is sold out?!?

I had decided to only get POP figures. I never imagined she would sellout with BA He-Man and Beastman available. If anyone bought an extra and is willing to sell it at cost + shipping + a small amount to cover PP fees, please PM me.

Back