Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you didnt know about evil lyn? they anounced her close to a month ago...While pixel Dan does come off a bit nerdy with his excitement...I do like him and his reviews

I agree but his enthusiasm makes me want the figure more :lol ! His reviews are really well presented unlike most of the collectible reviews on youtube where the reviewer seems to insist on themselves being in the shot more than the item being reviewed.

Isn't there three figures release this month with Skeletor or is that next month? Just Goddess and Randor this month?

Jesus... That's gonna be a real pain to order.

And the thing is, I'm not terribly excited about any of those, since I already have the first Skeletor, and the other two aren't exactly the most well-known characters. Still cool enough for me to order, to be sure, but not go all ga-ga over.

I am ga-ga over them. I will have it my way! THIS I COMMAND!

We have Burger King and Serpentor all in once statement, NOW THAT IS A WIN!!! THIS I COMMAND :rock

serpentor.jpg

:lol Ill, obsessed. Man no posts from you and then BAM! back with a vengeance.
I'm obsessed with a lot of stuff too. :D Just know that I am always watching, I just don't feel the need to spam threads mercilessly. :lol

Ill is the comeback kid, u never know when Ill may strike.
You know it, I'm like a Ninja, I strike when you least expect it! :rock

We have Burger King and Serpentor all in once statement, NOW THAT IS A WIN!!! THIS I COMMAND :rock

serpentor.jpg

:rotfl I am glad you get me Ski!

I'm obsessed with a lot of stuff too. :D Just know that I am always watching, I just don't feel the need to spam threads mercilessly. :lol

You know it, I'm like a Ninja, I strike when you least expect it! :rock

Ah, I see. Wait, I'm a spammer? :confused:

Wow, you didnt know about evil lyn? they anounced her close to a month ago...While pixel Dan does come off a bit nerdy with his excitement...I do like him and his reviews

Yeah I didnt know. Kinda stayed away from the thread for awhile and dont really visit .org

I firgit about the toyfare, if i go out tonight ill look for it to post a scan

Back