Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im selling off all my figures. i had a for sale thread but cant find it on here anymore. if anyone is interested just pm me. most are opened but mint with their original packaging and all accessories. scare glow, hordak, and man at arms have never even been opened.

Prediction list (I was right on Evil Lyn for April)

May- Fisto
June- New adventures Character (optikk or he-man)
july- Whiplash sdcc- Count Marzo
aug- Meckaneck bonus-BA Skeletor
Sept-Jitsu bonus-Panthor
Oct- Buzz off bonus-Stinkor
Nov- She-ra bonus- Keldor
Dec- Clawful bonus-Prince Adam

Looks good though I'm not completely sure about the translucent look...

April for Evil Lyn.
Confirmed?... :banana

Prediction list (I was right on Evil Lyn for April)

May- Fisto
June- New adventures Character (optikk or he-man)
july- Whiplash sdcc- Count Marzo
aug- Meckaneck bonus-BA Skeletor
Sept-Jitsu bonus-Panthor
Oct- Buzz off bonus-Stinkor
Nov- She-ra bonus- Keldor
Dec- Clawful bonus-Prince Adam

I don't think we'll see Clawful, Meckanek or Whiplash next year...
Fisto and Jitsu, probably... Marzo as wel...
I think we'll see Man-E-Faces sooner...

Evil lyn is confirmed...look for photos by next wednesday when people post the cover of toyfare

I suspect Clawful,whiplash and buzzoff because they use some of the same toolings...toyguru has hinted often on these..and buzzoff is buzzzing quite alot at the mattel homeoffice according to toyguru in the dec 1st Q/A. its just a hunch :)

I dont see Man E Faces coming till early 2011 due to tooling and toyguru said he is a little ways off (he'd be a good lead off character to sell subscriptions)

Liking Green Goddess I must say and I didn't expect to. I know some aren't overly keen on the semi-translucent finish but I think it adds to the character, makes her pop a bit more. However, I do think they should offer a solid colour version as well, maybe as a re-release down the line.

Yes, from Matty in yesterday's Q&A. I read this at www.toynewsi.com since they have all of the Q&As in one place.

Liking Green Goddess I must say and I didn't expect to. I know some aren't overly keen on the semi-translucent finish but I think it adds to the character, makes her pop a bit more. However, I do think they should offer a solid colour version as well, maybe as a re-release down the line.

I don't think the Goddess will see a rerelease, there are too many other deserving characters before she gets one.

I kinda like the translucent look to the Goddess. It gives her that other worldly look.

PAGE 2?!?!? :nono WE GOT TO GET TO PAGE 1! OPEN YER' COFFINS!!! Ski-Zor! :rock

patience.jpg

Back