Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dislike having to wait another day, these things should just be on Mondays! :cuss Seriously though, I'm just really anxious for Webstor...

Oh, come now, everyone loves their creepy blue skinned uncle. :D
Speaking of which I decided to make Skeletor a cape just to change things up from time to time. Also discovered that mine has two left feet, literally, though I never really took him for the dancing type. :rolleyes: He'll be the one that goes on Panthor.
Anyway, cape:

Skeletorcape.jpg

I decided to make Skeletor a cape just to change things up from time to time.

Sweet! Skeletor definitely suits a cape, that's one thing that the 200X Skeletor had going for him.

Also discovered that mine has two left feet, literally, though I never really took him for the dancing type. :rolleyes:

Shame about the feet. I thought it was simply one mold anyway, shows how much I know. :D

Looks great!!:rock
Did you make the cape or used an existing one?...

Thanks, Kuzeh! It's from a Batman from a few years back. I thought the scallops really cool.

Sweet! Skeletor definitely suits a cape, that's one thing that the 200X Skeletor had going for him.

Completely agree. The way his cape wrapped around him in that show was a killer look. Made Skeletor just a touch more evil.

Shame about the feet. I thought it was simply one mold anyway, shows how much I know. :D

I wouldn't have noticed it either if I hadn't done a double take when he was upside down. The "right" foot would never stay completely on the ground but I just thought it was a fluke. :pow

So if the cat were to get He-man's sword would he say...

I HAVE THE MEOWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Hilarious!!! Also Mike are your sigs outlawed now? The Darklord come down on you? He rules with an iron but fair hand. Sorry man. :( I miss the bewbs.

it's almost webstor time.:woo this guy is gonna be awesome.

so i was wondering if anybody who is famliar with the filmation cartoon can tell me if there is an episode that shows how Adam was first given the power sword and the ability to transform into He-man.

Back