Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you got those beastie feet?

I quite like the beastie feet! Plus he's near the back of my Horde display anyway so you cant really see them. Just the random head I was never keen on.

EDIT: For some reason I imagine you laughing maniacally as you posted that Kuwahara.

b08bc7549a7ef374d409c92d53f9e009.jpg

Thanks a lot Eamon :) I'll see if I can find it cheap anywhere and try painting the red part a metallic orange.

I'm not here to defend anything, I just find it pointless that people like to bring up all these ridiculous conspiracy theories or their grudges that have NOTHING to do with MOTU...
If you don't like PowerCon, don't go, if you don't like HeManWorld, don't post there, if you don't like the way exclusives are handled, you don't have to buy them.
This isn't solving world hunger or anything like that, it's a hobby to have fun with... Bickering won't solve a thing, either be it against ToyGuru, Mattel or Demo-Man... But whatever...

We've discussed this before Eamon... You know where I stand... I've said several times that there's bs the .org, heck I've been banned a couple of times... But that doesn't affect my enjoyment of MOTU or PowerCon
Actually YOU told me once not to get worked up about what was happening behind the scenes at the 2nd PowerCon... :dunno

I'm not here to defend anything, I just find it pointless that people like to bring up all these ridiculous conspiracy theories or their grudges that have NOTHING to do with MOTU...
If you don't like PowerCon, don't go, if you don't like HeManWorld, don't post there, if you don't like the way exclusives are handled, you don't have to buy them.
This isn't solving world hunger or anything like that, it's a hobby to have fun with... Bickering won't solve a thing, either be it against ToyGuru, Mattel or Demo-Man... But whatever...

We've discussed this before Eamon... You know where I stand... I've said several times that there's bs the .org, heck I've been banned a couple of times... But that doesn't affect my enjoyment of MOTU or PowerCon
Actually YOU told me once not to get worked up about what was happening behind the scenes at the 2nd PowerCon... :dunno

I just don't see how me saying what you call "ridiculous conspiracy theories" about a particular group of people has having anything to do with the enjoyment of a brand. This is mystery to me.

The whole don't like it don't buy argument is just some BS to dismiss other people feelings, lack of wealth and is just not a valid argument.

If you don't like what I say, you can ignore it, to use your logic. ;)

I would just like to take about toys now.

Regarding PowerCon, I don't think it's any secret that the exclusives are to help raise money for the con (which makes sense as that stuff is very expensive). I don't like the prices either, but I'm happy to have the opportunity to get them in a relatively easy manner. And they're definitely less expensive than other exclusives (just look at this year's SDCC exclusive Goku). Plus, we get to see repaints that we probably wouldn't see in the CC or HMatMOTU subs at this point. That being said, I think it's fair to complain about the price or anything within reason (and sometimes reason gets tossed out the window as passions flare up).

I still find it amazing how one-sided certain forum members (and mods) feel conversations should be on a message board, and how so many try to suppress other people's right to speak about what they choose. It literally boggles my mind why someone who just so happens to have a lot of negative things to say is deemed a troll. Something just isn't right with that.

I still find it amazing how one-sided certain forum members (and mods) feel conversations should be on a message board, and how so many try to suppress other people's right to speak about what they choose. It literally boggles my mind why someone who just so happens to have a lot of negative things to say is deemed a troll. Something just isn't right with that.

I don't think the mods have anything against negativity itself (otherwise there would be a LOT more banned users on this site), but rather, the way in which certain people choose to express it. You can disagree with Mattel or whoever, but there are certain standards for conduct as per the forum rules. You can say what you want, you just have to say it civilly.

Exactly... Going over the same stuff over and over is tiresome and doesn't add anything to the conversation...

And just to be clear, and this might shock some people, this is a privately owned forum, you don't have any "rights"
This isn't a democracy...[emoji1]

And Eamon, its the constant complaints about the same things over and over that makes the environment toxic and fun-less for people who are here to talk MOTU, not soap-opera drama...
I'm not dismissing anybody's lack of wealth, that's ridiculous... I'm freelancer, I know a lot about lack of wealth...

Don't be that guy...

Exactly... Going over the same stuff over and over is tiresome and doesn't add anything to the conversation...

And just to be clear, and this might shock some people, this is a privately owned forum, you don't have any "rights"

A Democracy is Mob rule,you have no real rights in a Democracy :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Ok so what we can take away from all this malarkey is:
Don't question the price of anything.
Don't like it don't buy it.
Do not question or say anything about He-Man.org...like ever.
If you do see something poorly advertised, don't mention it.
If I you do this and then others argue and continue to do so, it is you and not them that make it toxic.
Other peoples feeling do not matter if something annoys you when it shouldn't.

I hope everybody had got that.

Ok so what we can take away from all this malarkey is:
Don't question the price of anything.
Don't like it don't buy it.
Do not question or say anything about He-Man.org...like ever.
If you do see something poorly advertised, don't mention it.
If I you do this and then others argue and continue to do so, it is you and not them that make it toxic.
Other peoples feeling do not matter if something annoys you when it shouldn't.

I hope everybody had got that.

and don't talk about Mattel's "pull a fast one on subscriber's" Snake Torso fiasco...all is good!

I don't think the mods have anything against negativity itself (otherwise there would be a LOT more banned users on this site), but rather, the way in which certain people choose to express it. You can disagree with Mattel or whoever, but there are certain standards for conduct as per the forum rules. You can say what you want, you just have to say it civilly.

No, I've already had two moderators pretty much give me their opinion of how they felt I was conducting myself on here. Key word is opinion, with the exception of one rule that I broke and graciously admitted to, I was suspended based on a moderators bias, and not because I violated any rules. I see it all the time though. It's a simple case of majority rules, and the majority on here including some mods prefer a one-sided opinion environment with no negativity.

Wow... Just wow. And you guys think I'm bad?

Back