Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Kuzeh, I don't think anything I said is me specifically asking you to "my side" whatever that would mean. People can and do discuss a issue without taking a side. Folks got hurt and it's heartless for you to think what was said in public had no purpose but to serve an ego or have a power trip. ....which is hysterical given the two individuals involved and who is more prone to having power trips.

You said it yourself you enjoyed me on the podcast yet I was removed without explanation. So that right there has directly effected you as a fan of MOTU. Said drama has made what was once a fun MOTU forum into a not so nice forum. That effects others too. Folks are getting banned, posts edited and even censored. That's why folks are coming here to these forums and truing to Facebook. You would have us ignore the reasons for all that and while I won't participate in these discussions, they should at least be allowed to be had without you coming off like a censor yourself.

Last edited:
@Kuzeh, I don't think anything I said is me specifically asking you to "my side" whatever that would mean. People can and do discuss a issue without taking a side. Folks got hurt and it's heartless for you to think what was said in public had no purpose but to serve an ego or have a power trip. ....which is hysterical given the two individuals involved and who is more prone to having power trips.

You said it yourself you enjoyed me on the podcast yet I was removed without explanation. So that right there has directly effected you as a fan of MOTU. Said drama has made what was once a fun MOTU forum into a not so nice forum. That effects others too. Folks are getting banned, posts edited and even censored. That's why folks are coming here to these forums and truing to Facebook. You would have us ignore the reasons for all that and while I won't participate in these discussions, they should at least be allowed to be had without you coming off like a censor yourself.

Why were you removed from podcasts?

Having never been to the MOTU forums, I can empathize with mods there having to walk the line between too much or too little censorship for the purpose of making threads bearable. Frankly, this one gets out of hand quite a bit, IMO. But there aren't too many reported posts, and I think those uninterested in the drama just skip the stuff they aren't interested in, but if it were in another section it would probably be "cleaned" pretty frequently, infractions would be given, etc.

I like the concept dude!! :rock!

Thanks man! The cartoon one isn't bad, but I definitely think the mini-comics one was more interesting and unique.

6g32LOd.jpg

That sucks to hear. I enjoyed hearing you on Gooble dinner, and noticed you weren't on the last 2 podcasts. I enjoy the HotToy Cast, however, I miss hearing your obvious passion for MOTU.

Thanks you! :)
Only a few months after that fiasco, Mattel started to hire me to do official MOTU artwork. I am a vendor for Mattel much to my delight. One door closes, another opens. :)

Well you will be happy to hear that myself along to two guest hosts will have a one off MOTU special of The Hottoycast where we will discuss MOTU's step into high-end collectibles with PCS, Sideshow and now Mondo. Our guest for this - Stjepan Sejic, Top Cow's main man and the designer of the Sideshow Statues. :)

Thanks you! :)
Only a few months after that fiasco, Mattel started to hire me to do official MOTU artwork. I am a vendor for Mattel much to my delight. One door closes, another opens. :)

Well you will be happy to hear that myself along to two guest hosts will have a one off MOTU special of The Hottoycast where we will discuss MOTU's step into high-end collectibles with PCS, Sideshow and now Mondo. Our guest for this - Stjepan Sejic, Top Cow's main man and the designer of the Sideshow Statues. :)

That is great news! I figured Mondo would make it on the HTPodcast. However, I do hope te hear about the MOTUC line, mainly the new launch of the Filmation line. I have very few friends that are into collecting, and only 1 that is into MOTU, so its nice to be able to sit and listen to content of this, from people who are speaking from their minds instead of pages from the internet. Thank you for the podcasts, and the hours of enjoyment while I've been on the road or in the air!

That is great news! I figured Mondo would make it on the HTPodcast. However, I do hope te hear about the MOTUC line, mainly the new launch of the Filmation line. I have very few friends that are into collecting, and only 1 that is into MOTU, so its nice to be able to sit and listen to content of this, from people who are speaking from their minds instead of pages from the internet. Thank you for the podcasts, and the hours of enjoyment while I've been on the road or in the air!

As it's a High-end podcast, we will only be discussing high-end MOTU stuff. BUT There will be a FourHorsemen special with one if not two of the lads coming on. Their Gothitropolis line is of such high quality, I feel it's deserved. So with that in mind, you can be sure we will discuss MOTUC. I will make a announcement a week or so before so folks can send in their questions. :)

As it's a High-end podcast, we will only be discussing high-end MOTU stuff. BUT There will be a FourHorsemen special with one if not two of the lads coming on. Their Gothitropolis line is of such high quality, I feel it's deserved. So with that in mind, you can be sure we will discuss MOTUC. I will make a announcement a week or so before so folks can send in their questions. :)

I'll go ahead and submit this:
With the Filmation line, will we see a Sorceress with new articulation to allow het to sit in her chair for the Grayskull Playset?

There are many theories. :D

One of my theories is that (IMO) you were pretty much the only one who freely voiced your opinion without holding back. When you were part of the podcasts it was never a ONE SIDED discussion. At times many of the things you said on the RGDs weren't (if you don't mind me saying) particularly positive, and there is nothing wrong with that. You would point out the issues with the line or the company, while others looked the other way and kept the discussion one sided. It was always refreshing to hear someone speak who wasn't afraid to voice a differing opinion, and I think that is at least ONE of the reasons, if not the ONLY reason why Val phased you off the show, while telling everyone it was due to time zone differences.

Somehow Blackstar was never that appealing to me. However I believe Zombihama offers a pretty amazin Blackstar upgrade for Wundar. If you dl not have it yet, you have to check it out. Btw: Still hoping to get my hands on his CG display one day... :gah:

Hey, guys. Question. Is there any best method for taking an motuc figure apart at the waist? Is it possible without breaking the figure?

Back