Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Moving forward yes, we hope to be able to share as much as we can about what figures will be included in the sub. We don't want to hide anything from you guys and want to make sure you know what you are getting!"

Notice it is carefully worded with, "We hope to be able..." Take from that what you will.

After all these years they finally do what the fans have been asking for by giving us a list of every figure coming out for the year. This goes against what Toyguru has always told us. That or Mattel's legal team has become very lax since he left.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Toy Guru made up stuff left and right.

Sounds like the Laser figures are going to be the holiday item this year, Hopefully both in a 2 pack.

TUC138: Is the upcoming $60.00 holiday item a premium priced figure, a 2-pack, a beast, or a vehicle?

Wait and see. We are sure it will light up your life.

Sounds like the Laser figures are going to be the holiday item this year, Hopefully both in a 2 pack.

TUC138: Is the upcoming $60.00 holiday item a premium priced figure, a 2-pack, a beast, or a vehicle?

Wait and see. We are sure it will light up your life.

saw that too..

that means the SDCC set is one of the two- Flying fists He-Man/Terror claws Skeletor or Rotar Twistoid..hopefully the 1st so I don't have to buy it

Does anyone know of a mod that would enable you to split the 2 halves of the Classics Castle Grayskull? I tried to figure one out for myself but am a bit hesitant to give it a go in case something goes wrong.

EDIT: Anyone?

Kuzeh, please check the times. I was pretty quick to post after you did. It's nearly six hours between your last post saying it was for sale and then sold. I also facebooked you at the same time so I really don't see how anyone else could've gotten in there before me. :(

You'll also remember I got you a load of Tron stuff and Optimus Prime from the UK a few years back as a favour. ;)

If that the dude was in there before me that's fine but looking at the time line, I believe I was in there first.

Last edited:
OK. Well I have money in Paypal so I can pay you straight away.

Remember, I got you and three of your buddies two large Tron items each and then that massive Optimus Prime. All a massive pain in the ass to box and ship to you in the US from here.

Between that and the fact that it's nearly 48 hours and your guy still hasn't paid you, I know what I would do.

OK. Well I have money in Paypal so I can pay you straight away.

Remember, I got you and three of your buddies two large Tron items each and then that massive Optimus Prime. All a massive pain in the ass to box and ship to you in the US from here.

Between that and the fact that it's nearly 48 hours and your guy still hasn't paid you, I know what I would do.

come on Kuzeh, hook Eamon up! sounds like he's done a bunch for you

That figure is mine. Bought and paid for.

I contacted Kuzah for the figure an hour after he posted it for sale, he sent his Paypal address at 2 am this morning, making it difficult to pay any sooner than I did.

Back