Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all those rumors about the final year and getting out all the vintage characters one name has almost disappeared... Whats the matter with Songster? I remember him being pushed back because of some weird internet rumors and TG wanted to proof them wrong. So when is he comming? Any ideas anybody?

17.jpg

I thought you guys were joking until I googled him. Would actually be a kinda cool nod to the Power Tour.

With all those rumors about the final year and getting out all the vintage characters one name has almost disappeared... Whats the matter with Songster? I remember him being pushed back because of some weird internet rumors and TG wanted to proof them wrong. So when is he comming? Any ideas anybody?

17.jpg

Songstro will be his name,but you won't see him until 2016 IF we get a MOTU Line in '16 that is

He might not have been a bad sub exclusive. He wouldn't have enticed people to buy the sub, exactly, but most of the sub exclusives haven't worked that way any way.

Digital River Fail … again …

Last time I was on the phone with Digital River the customer service representative took my card information and stated it would be applied to all subscriptions on file … guess she was full of it because I received notification this morning at 01:04 am that my Etheria subscription had been canceled.

Just got off the phone with their customer service again … this guy couldn't have been less interested in my issue but he didn't ask for my card information … instead I was directed to wait patiently for an email with a link to correct the issue via the website and that my figure had been put on hold. According to him this problem affected 500 subscribers?

With all the doom and gloom talk lately I didn't think their were 500 hundred subscribers at all but if thats true have any of you had your Etheria subscription canceled? Any other issues? Or did they feed me a line?

Lets wrap up Masters shall we? Im so tired of Digital River.

Digital River Fail … again …

Last time I was on the phone with Digital River the customer service representative took my card information and stated it would be applied to all subscriptions on file … guess she was full of it because I received notification this morning at 01:04 am that my Etheria subscription had been canceled.

Just got off the phone with their customer service again … this guy couldn't have been less interested in my issue but he didn't ask for my card information … instead I was directed to wait patiently for an email with a link to correct the issue via the website and that my figure had been put on hold. According to him this problem affected 500 subscribers?

With all the doom and gloom talk lately I didn't think their were 500 hundred subscribers at all but if thats true have any of you had your Etheria subscription canceled? Any other issues? Or did they feed me a line?

Lets wrap up Masters shall we? Im so tired of Digital River.

the ONLY way this Digital River nonsense is going to end is for customers to stop buying from their website or the end of MOTU Classics.Mattel is never going to let them go

I'm chuffed that the armour doesn't look too bulky but now that you mention it the head isn't quite right. On the whole I'm happy with Brakk though and will definitely be ordering one.

Someone mentioned Evil Mike on here a while ago and he has quite a few really cool items I'd like to get, especially the mini-comic sword. I know he gives colour options when ordering but what I want to know is does he paint the accessory the way it looks on the product info page? Or is it just coloured plastic?

Just spent the last 5 minutes refreshing the sales page on matty before I noticed the date is tomorrow :slap Also for anyone who is interested Evil Mike does paint most accessories if you want him to.

If anybody doesn't want their Rio Blast, please let me know. He is one of my favs and I would like an extra one for my MIB collection.

This time next week we will be knee deep in Princess of Power 30th Anniversary so I for one am really looking foward to seeing what Mattel will have for the event and at the booth.

You know, I really do try to be fairly understanding about how things go wrong and I'm willing to give Mattel some leeway here and there. But there's just no getting around how ridiculous it is that Mattel released Rio Blast in this state, with a flap that just cannot close.

Masters-of-the-universe-classics-MOTUC-Rio-Blast-Review-turn-4.jpg

I guess the best bet is to try to shave out the electronics section and glue the flap down if you want to display him closed. I have two coming so I might try that.

Sigh.

Back