Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you be more specific? You don't need to be I'm just wondering and "stupid design" isn't really all the informative.

Stan Lee has nothing to do with MOTU or it's creation orc ideas anywhere, ever.
There is little or no Marvel influence in MOTU.

I have nothing against Stan Lee but this figure should've been of Lou Scheimer.

Stan Lee has nothing to do with MOTU or it's creation orc ideas anywhere, ever.There is little or no Marvel influence in MOTU.

I have nothing against Stan Lee but this figure should've been of Lou Scheimer.

Agreed!!!!

So you guys have an issue with the concept of the character not so much it's appearance? I guess I'm weird in that I have absolutely zero interest in the story of these characters. Much as when I was a kid I only buy them because I think they look cool and there's a fair bit I like about the appearance of Standor. I think with a little customizing he could look even cooler.

So you guys have an issue with the concept of the character not so much it's appearance? I guess I'm weird in that I have absolutely zero interest in the story of these characters. Much as when I was a kid I only buy them because I think they look cool and there's a fair bit I like about the appearance of Standor. I think with a little customizing he could look even cooler.

I don't like the appearance either...such a DULL figure

IMO,It's just a money grab from Mattel to sell re-used parts and then casting the figure in Dull colors with a stan lee head...Probably cost them 2 cents to make

I would think they were aiming for a Galactus type thing for Standor.

It's a cheap and tacky figure in my opinion. It's already in the back of my collection never to be picked up again.

Stuart Cameron did this for fun and I really like it but if by some miracle we would get a Snake Mountain, I cannot imagine we would two big parts like this here. I would be sweet though.

gotta say that picture is how I would want Snake Mountain

SM is a long shot,likely will NEVER happen considering Toyguru whining about how Castle Grayskull went over their heads getting it produced and the work involved in it.

Toy Guru has been whining about stuff since the very start of the line. I try not to give it too much weight. With that being said, Snake Mountain in Classics is a long shot. Regardless of whether or not it gets made by Mattel, I'll be very happy with the Icon Heroes version of it.

So why can't Classics have smaller play sets like Slime Pit and Fright Zone? Seemingly simple small scale updates to the vintage sets and a third of the hassle of Grayskull? Has the 4H or Scott ever said why they haven’t done any of those to feel out sales and support?

So why can't Classics have smaller play sets like Slime Pit and Fright Zone? Seemingly simple small scale updates to the vintage sets and a third of the hassle of Grayskull? Has the 4H or Scott ever said why they haven’t done any of those to feel out sales and support?

According to Toyguru,vehicles don't sell....and it's too much work to do anymore playsets

pre-orders would be simple,but not according to Mattel

Yeah, clearly they can't run a simple pre-order sale as evidenced by their weird multiple pre-sale at different prices of the Castle.

Threw my Skeletor, Spikor and Laser Lot on ebay as a group for $80 shipped. Would sell them off ebay for a bit less if anyone is interested.

Yeah I'd love to at least get one bad guy vehicle. They said no more vehicles after Windraider and we did get the "Sky Sled". So maybe there's hope.

Yeah I'd love to at least get one bad guy vehicle. They said no more vehicles after Windraider and we did get the "Sky Sled". So maybe there's hope.

I hope we get the back end to the "Sky Sled", so we can get our Battle Ram. They're half way there.

Back