Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Despara will end up being the sub exclusive for 2015, which I think would be a smart move on Mattel's part. I doubt we will get Calix, but that doesn't bother me. I never understood his appeal. He was just some rock monster thrown in for Hordak to one-shot in a fit of rage to show how evil and powerful the 200X Hordak was. I'd much rather see the Horde Wraiths from the same episode get made.

I'm also disappointed in those convention polls. They should have been done online for sub holders to participate in. That's how the first one was done which Geldor won.

Not true. The FIRST poll Was at SDCC, and it was for whither Panthor would be flocked or not.

Second poll was about switftwind's colors.

I believe all of them have the same exact issue. Its a design problem not a QC problem.

IT IS a QC problem. MOST of Mantenna's upper torso where the majority of the paint rub would be is black. this is why he's upper torso ( and only upper torso) is black plastic.

the problem is that they were assembled witout giving the figures ample time for letting the paint dry.

You don't like Mattels 'interpretations' if He-Man toys? :lol

complete troll post...you must be BORED

what are you even talking about? the issue is not 'interpretations' :cuckoo:...it's the character choice and who is getting made at this point in time towards the end of this line.You don't even collect these,so bye :wave

complete troll post...you must be BORED

what are you even talking about? the issue is not 'interpretations' :cuckoo:...it's the character choice and who is getting made at this point in time towards the end of this line.You don't even collect these,so bye :wave

I think he was just playing around...relax. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I think he was just playing around...relax. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

not really..he is upset because I like Sideshow's "interpretation" of Destro, then feeling the need bring his nonsense into a thread that doesn't even pertain to what we are even talking about.

Great pic, dedguy!

Yay, Infiltrator He-Man at last!!
Surprised too very few doing this!

2anuge6u.jpg

NA Skeletor looks great! The POP figures is... well happy for the POP fans. I don't feel as butt hurt as some fans in this thread but of course I'd prefer more MOTU in my MOTUC line.

Ordered two End of War Accessory pack #4s, but got two Mantennas even thought the invoice clearly says Weapons pack End of War x2. Now they tell me that after I send them back (I have two subs so I already have two Mantennas) that I may get a refund since they might not have any Asseccory pack #4s to send me; way to go Matty! :mad:

Hey DMR, if you want to sell that Mantenna at a reasonable price LMK. :wave

Storm or a POP horse is rumored to be the $38 item :mad:

Toyguru said POP will have the most POP a sub has ever had in '14 (don't forget the fan vote of Huntara)

I'd expect at least another POP figure in this years regular Sub

I heard the Snakeman is Tung Lashor

Supposedly she is suppose to show in '14 and supposedly the lineups apparently get shuffled when things leak..

The Rumor also is Stridor has been Sculpted aswell as Lodar among the few others....

If Huntara makes it into the '14 lineup,I am going to be really mad.Angella is now in '15 probably to be the early Sub seller...

Either way,I don't trust Scott anymore on his idea's of what A-lister's are suppose to be (more like it's his favorites that get made because Flutterina was one he pushed to get made)

Thanks! i hope she does.....im not what you would call a huge POP fan...but Mermista is a must have for me. i dont care if she dont fit in with my collection..i just need her...lol. I do buy most of the pop, but my love stays with the badguys like keldor and shadow weaver..lol. Icer was pretty cool as well. i like the weird people...LMFAO

Great pic, dedguy!

Yay, Infiltrator He-Man at last!!
Surprised too very few doing this!

2anuge6u.jpg

Looks great! I'd be tempted to do that if I picked up a second pack of troopers. How do you get your figures so early to the UK, mine will probably be another 1-2 weeks.

Also I agree on the Horde pic, thats awesome Dedguy. Have been thinking about getting transparent risers for a while but thats a really cool option I never even thought of.

Think Skeletor looks amazing, the NA figures for next year are all big hits for me. As for the other one, I dont really care for the PoP aesthetic so I'll probably just sell it on.

Ugh!!!
Here comes a figure that I really hate... Madam Razz... :yuck!!! And Lookee as well... hate them so much...

1454910_724534577574387_936911134_n.jpg

didn't you say don't really care??

now you get to buy her just to get tung lashor or any other worthwhile figure

I meant that we knew more POP characters were coming... I'll be selling them if they are part of the Sub...
but Madame Razz and Lookee those... I really really hate!!
:lol

It wouldn't bother me so much if the POP figures were easy to sell without taking a loss on them..

Madame Razz just took a fully tooled spot from someone more worthy in '14.I am really starting to regret my 2014 subs now when I could of just bought Two-bad somewhere else...and day of sale on the others

I'm out for '15 and my cherry picking begins

Ok so for POP 2014 we are getting Glimmer, Scorpia, Fluterina, Lookee, and Madame Razz and Broom. That is officially six characters. Is there any hope that the last four available slots for 2014 will not be POP or can we expect more? I personally think that's enough. Fingers crossed.

2014 basically has a POP sub built into it

WTH all star year

should have known better

hopefully the unnamed one will be sought after so I can recoup my losses

Ugh!!!
Here comes a figure that I really hate... Madam Razz... :yuck!!! And Lookee as well... hate them so much...

1454910_724534577574387_936911134_n.jpg

You knew they had to happen. Like 'em or hate 'em, they are important characters for POP.

Ok so for POP 2014 we are getting Glimmer, Scorpia, Fluterina, Lookee, and Madame Razz and Broom. That is officially six characters. Is there any hope that the last four available slots for 2014 will not be POP or can we expect more? I personally think that's enough. Fingers crossed.

the lesbian nazi hooker abducted by UFO'S could be left in '14- Huntara

2014 basically has a POP sub built into it

WTH all star year

should have known better

hopefully the unnamed one will be sought after so I can recoup my losses

it's not an all-star year IMO aswell,it's no different than any other year we've gotten...how many Vintage figures so far? Two-bad,Modulok,Blade,Extendar...I could of easily gotten day of sale and at BBTS..

really hoping Rio Blast comes in '14 now (probably won't happen)..he is the last must have after Lashor

I'll get ninjor and Dragstor day of sale

Back