Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a character who has been one of my favorite toys in my childhood and it was time for me and hopefully for others back in a more "adult" version..

He stands almost 19" high and comes with hand tailored cape.. and two different switch out heads..

Thanks for looking !! :)

skeletor_new_09.jpg

skeletor_forum_01.jpg

skeletor_forum_02.jpg

skeletor_forum_03.jpg

skeletor_forum_04.jpg

skeletor_new_forum_01.jpg

skeletor_forum_06.jpg

Not sure I care for the bits where the bones are showing. But everything else is really awesome! Very nice.

Not sure I care for the bits where the bones are showing. But everything else is really awesome! Very nice.

My thoughts exactly. Not a fan of the exposed arm and leg bones at all personally, though they are very well done, sculpt and paints wise all the same. Everything else I love.

You got skills, son. :clap

Last edited:
Hmm, the Mighty Spector is kind of growing on me. I like the bio!

I got my Kobra Khan a couple days ago - wtf? Usually we get it in Canada like a month after you guys do. :)

I picked up a Skeletor(reissue) now i'm hooked on this line, been buying up figures online the last couple days.

This is the absolute best neo-80's based line of toys ever.

Anyone buying this? Let the rest of us know, so we can pick up the TBP later on. :)

I can't read single issues anymore.

I'll get it. I'll probably get digital single issues and then buy the trade.

It would have to have art I really liked for me to be interested… and it doesn't. At least that one image doesn't Pretty generic post-90s art.

Does anyone think that we may get a Bionatops for the final "Beast" slot given the cover of the first mini comic that comes with TP Heman?

Back