Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Really excited about Man-E Faces and Megator. Didnt get the sub this year, but will definitely be picking these up. Thought you guys might enjoy this pic. I got Megator on a childhood trip to Italy in 1989, still remember seeing him in the window and knew that was my souvenir! Also saw Tytus, but didnt get him cause he was "just a guy". I was really into monsters, and I guess I still am :)

Sorry about the flash, his chest isnt really that discolored

Whew... That Megator looks like Venus Williams :monkey1

somebody remind me are the "quarterly" figures included with the sub? I know the larger beasts are.
I still don't see what all the fuss is about over Clawful,he looks great, a definite homage to the original line.

The red weapons on the weapons rack look a little goofy though.

somebody remind me are the "quarterly" figures included with the sub? I know the larger beasts are.
I still don't see what all the fuss is about over Clawful,he looks great, a definite homage to the original line.

The red weapons on the weapons rack look a little goofy though.
everything you've seen today is in the sub except the weapons rack and the DC vs. MOTU packs.

cool. I mean I hate parting with so much cash, but it's good I don't have to fight matty.com on sale day. now I have to get a tytus for Gygor. plus one of those spymonkey hammers for him to hold. I'm all for vintage looks, but the vacuum is too lame.

Pics from He-Man.org
Pure awesomeness!!
I'd like some minor changes though...

- Remove TFO mouth and soften the eyes
- Extra Clawful 200x head
- Man-E more tanned like the vintage figure
- Bikini Teela is perfect, maybe shrink down the bra a bit...
- Megator, I'm a bit disappointed, looks kind of weird... not as natural as Tytus...
not sure what it is but bothers me a little...

dsc_0288_full.jpg

dsc_0290_full.jpg

dsc_0301_full.jpg

dsc_0302_full.jpg

dsc_0311_full.jpg

dsc_0313_full.jpg

dsc_0323_full.jpg

dsc_0326_full.jpg

dsc_0343_full.jpg

dsc_0345_full.jpg

BTW, Bow, Shadowbeast and bank robber He-Man!

I'll be voting for the Man E Faces shown at the toyfair! Card back version! that flesh tone looks great

Clawful- perfect...doesnt need another head

Megator- looks just like the original figure

Faceless One- they could remove the mouth

Teela- should could pass for another character

I'll be voting for the Man E Faces shown at the toyfair! Card back version! that flesh tone looks great

Clawful- perfect...doesnt need another head

Megator- looks just like the original figure

Faceless One- they could remove the mouth

Teela- should could pass for another character
i like the current color scheme as well. i hope the so called "secret accessory" he comes with, is an alternate head piece with 3 different faces. how cool would that be?

You should Ski...
cool stuff!!

<embed src="https://blip.tv/play/hZN%2BgqP0AgI%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="277" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

that's a great video. so it looks like subscribers will get a sticker sheet later in the year to retro fit all your past boxes with Powers of Grayskull stickers. good news for the one MIB collector in this thread *cough* Skiman *cough*. too bad he doesn't have a sub though.:lol:lol:lol

Eh, at least they faded the red to tan on Clawful. A 200X head would be nice, but he still looks cool. Faceless One is probably the coolest-looking new fig IMO. Panthor is awesome, too (assuming they're actually making one and not just repainting Battle Cat as a stand-in).

Back