Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to order Grayskull stands and am getting the error that they are not available to ship to my country. Really? Not available to ship to the US?

:slap

Oh Mattel, you have so far to go...

I just did a separate order and they went through. That sucks that they didn't combine the items though.:mad::monkey4

Tried the stands again and it went through this time. (Thanks for the info, UTtoyfan)

Of course, now I’m paying separate shipping from my Royal Guard order, but I know Digital River will be ZERO help on this, so I’ll just have to eat it... :(

I know I wear glasses but that first word was a b***h to figure out. I almost thought I'd have to try it again, but it went through (no word I'd ever seen). So four Palace guards for me, Human, Creature, masked, and one set to put up.:yess:

I already have two subs, so Vikor was no worry for me.:lol

What???!! Skiman got pwned by Matty???... :horror
The end is nigh!!!

i had to recycle the secret words about 10 times before i found a set i could read. hopefully this is the last time i gotta order from matty for a while.

I got through with the first one...
I gotta say, it was pretty smooth... good thing I didn't order Vikor or the stands... seems like that was a mess

you'll be back in April (weapon's rack)

It still gives us some weeks of peace though... :yess:

i-hate-you-o.gif

Back