Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1561.jpg

Great shot Craw! Might have to steal this pose. :monkey3

From Matty's FB:
166470_486120289843_57309659843_5700086_6224269_n.jpg

Wow! Thanks for posting these shots Kuzeh, Panthor looks great! I'm a little undecided about the helmet but I'd rather have it than not I guess. As for the flocking . . . I'd hate to see that detail covered up. Hope those who want it get it in the end but for me unflocked looks fantastic.

:slap Nice photography there. Seriously, who is running Mattel? It's comical.

At least Panthor looks good, a bit shiny, but it's nice to see the head sculpt from more angles.

Panthor looks awesome... not sure what I'll do about his hat though. It's kind of cool, maybe once in a while.

Panthor looks awesome... not sure what I'll do about his hat though. It's kind of cool, maybe once in a while.

Same here, it just doesn't look right.

As for the flocking, I'm glad Matty left it off. There is just to much detail to get covered up.

Looking forward to Panthor (without the headpiece) for my Skeletor!

So glad my 2010 sub is finally over too. Sucks when you can't even out on any of those when all said and done. Took an $8 hit just to get Buzz-off out to another collector. To recoup all costs from the figure would have had to charge almost $40 shipped in order to get back the $$ I spent on shipping when it shipped from Matty.
:thud:

Looking forward to Panthor (without the headpiece) for my Skeletor!

So glad my 2010 sub is finally over too. Sucks when you can't even out on any of those when all said and done. Took an $8 hit just to get Buzz-off out to another collector. To recoup all costs from the figure would have had to charge almost $40 shipped in order to get back the $$ I spent on shipping when it shipped from Matty.
:thud:
or you could have just kept Buzz-off cuz he's ____ing awesome.:dunno

True, but I did a big downsizing recently and all I have left are He-Man, BC, Skeletor, Mer-Man and Scare Glow. Stuck to just my few core favorites. I just don't have room for it all. :(

Back