Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffft...the anime style head wouldn't mesh with that body anyway.

But he's ALREADY got an anime style head.

huge eyes & tiny smiling mouth.

But would it be anime style if they made it in the same sculpting style as the vintage head? I don't think the design of the 2000's versions have to be anime style in and of themselves, I think it's just that they sculpted them similar to the 2000's cartoon series. For example, a 2000's He-Man that has the same face sculpt as normal Classics He-man, but with a little longer hair and different chest armor design.

This guy gets it.

But he's ALREADY got an anime style head.
huge eyes & tiny smiling mouth.

japanese-south-park.jpg

I welcome 200x characters and even POP ...but made in the new classics style,like the originals, made new...example-cheif carnivus

I dont hate 200x,I am just tired of people complaining that they have to get 200x influence on the new figures...or otherwise its crap.....just go back and collect the 2002 line. Seriously!

I welcome 200x characters and even POP ...but made in the new classics style,like the originals, made new...example-cheif carnivus

I dont hate 200x,I am just tired of people complaining that they have to get 200x influence on the new figures...or otherwise its crap.....just go back and collect the 2002 line. Seriously!

I think we want the same thing. I would have preferred that characters like Marzo had a little more classic influence and didn't have the dynamic hair. Characters from the 2000 series can be cool and I enjoy them as well as the classics. However, I'd be open to characters like Teela or Evil-Lyn getting their 2000's versions made in classics style when and if the end of the line has been reached and we've run out of classic characters to be made.

I think we want the same thing. I would have preferred that characters like Marzo had a little more classic influence and didn't have the dynamic hair. Characters from the 2000 series can be cool and I enjoy them as well as the classics. However, I'd be open to characters like Teela or Evil-Lyn getting their 2000's versions made in classics style when and if the end of the line has been reached and we've run out of classic characters to be made.

I agree with that...200x versions (He-man etc) should get their own figure AFTER we've run out of the classic versions of characters to be made...200x buzz off can get his own figure if the line even lasts that long

Buzz Off showed up today and is really cool, however he didn't have his helmet in the package...:mad: ...I have contacted Digital River and was told I would receive an email within 72 hrs with details on how to get a replacement. Has anyone else had to deal with sending a figure back and getting a new one?? Any idea on how long this will take?? :monkey2

I've heard all the horror stories about Digital Rivers so it makes me abit nervous. I've only talked to them on one other occasion and they really didn't seem to know what they were talking about...

Buzz Off showed up today and is really cool, however he didn't have his helmet in the package...:mad: ...I have contacted Digital River and was told I would receive an email within 72 hrs with details on how to get a replacement. Has anyone else had to deal with sending a figure back and getting a new one?? Any idea on how long this will take?? :monkey2

I had to get a replacement once and they didn't bother to have me send back the damaged figure. They just sent me a new one. I don't know if that's they way they handle it all the time though.

I had to get a replacement once and they didn't bother to have me send back the damaged figure. They just sent me a new one. I don't know if that's they way they handle it all the time though.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they will get a replacement sent soon. I get 2 every month. One for me and another I send to a fellow freak in another country so this is kinda frustrating since I now have to wait for replacements...:mad:

I know Craw is kidding, just look at his 200x inspired Tri-Klops...
;)

Teemu on the other hand, well, he's serious... :horror

BTW Badvermin, I'm a huge fan of the 200x style too, but let me tell you, Buzz-off IS AMAZING!!!
My only gripes, the lack of articulation on the "claws" and the smile, but with the helmet on it looks absolutely badass!!

and that's a CUSTOM :rotfl

Back