Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol guess I poked the antbed with a fire poker. You can go to the org.... just don't take tit too seriously. treat it like a parody website.

Where did it come from anyway? This thread has been pretty dead lately and no one was even arguing about 2002 vs 198X.

it's like an old wound that won't close. the failure of the 200X line is like the cancellation of Firefly. it was such an injustice people can't understand it. so when this line was announced people hoped that the 200X style would return in some aspect.

the more 200x elitists see that this line more focused on the vintage style, they cannot accept that once again that the 200x line would not live again, and it causes them to fly into a rage. they cant stand the thought of it.

Pffft.....Firefly sucks. the TV show not the GI Joe character.

blasphemy.thumbnail.jpg

Well, I read the .org thread. It was a pretty entertaining read. I wish we could still get some 2002 heads in the MOTUC style when it makes sense, but it doesn't kill it for me. I'm glad that we'll get 2002 versions of characters like Evil-Lyn and Snake Armor He-Man and I still like what we're getting in this line vintage-wise.

Well, I read the .org thread. It was a pretty entertaining read. I wish we could still get some 2002 heads in the MOTUC style when it makes sense, but it doesn't kill it for me. I'm glad that we'll get 2002 versions of characters like Evil-Lyn and Snake Armor He-Man and I still like what we're getting in this line vintage-wise.

2002 evil-lyn head?? are they re-releasing her with an extra head??

Yup, there's gonna be a Panthor. We were shown his proposed helmet at SDCC.
Don't think he will be flocked though.

Thanks for the info... I do hope the rumors of a flocked version are true. Just adds a little something extra IMO. But if there were issues with Mossman I could see the preference towards painted.

Evil-Lyn 200x version won't be just a repaint according to TG, so it won't be released any time soon...
Flocked Panthor, if it happens won't be until it's re-release, that most likely be until 2012...

I am disappointed that there will not be 2002 heads but it is not the end of the world. Actually this is good news, I'd love to see a 2002 era Evil-Lyn, or Man-At-Arms, or Hordak or even He-Man himself in the Classics style with 2002 looking armor and outfits. I think they will mesh really well. Could you imagine a 2002 era Skeletor or Trap Jaw in the classics line? I'd fall out of my chair. So keep the heads and save them for the entire figure.

This thread needs the reins pulled in, people need to enjoy these for what they are...toys. Dudes are getting all DC forum in here, lighten up brochachos.

Last edited:
Stinker had bets come with a 200x head! I had totally forgotten about him being one of the few left that does need a 200x head.

But just because he says it would be cool, doesn't mean it will happen.

Back