• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Master Wayne's sales thread. (Batman, Hellboy, Blade Runner, Frankenstein.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Wayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
All items come from a smoke/pet free adult collection. All prices include US shipping. Open to reasonable offers. Feel free to PM any questions.
PayPal only.

Sideshow Frankenstein's Monster: $30
(100% complete. Recently purchased this figure. He arrived with slight paint rub on the tip of the nose. Ideal for someone who can touch-up paint, because I can't.)

102_2628.jpg

Roy Batty from Blade Runner by Time Wave Zero: $170
(Like new, all original accessories, clothing, and packaging included. Very rare, limited edition, imported figure. Some display time in a Detolf, other than that, has been sealed away.)

102_2550.jpg

102_2560.jpg

Mezco Abe Sapien autographed by actor Doug Jones: $28
(MISB. Hand signed in person by Abe Sapien himself, Dougie Jones.)

102_2207.jpg

DC Direct TDK Joker: $30
(Like New. 100% complete. Some detolf display time. Repackaged in original box with all accessories.)

box.jpg

Mattel 12" TDK Batman: $10
(No box, 100% complete otherwise. Displayed on bookshelf, and well taken care of.)

102_2603.jpg

Hot Wheels 1:18 TDK Batmobile: $25
(Brand New. MISB.)

102_2630.jpg

Batman Begins Tumbler Batmobile: $18
(No purple here. This is the rarer black version. Like new. All lights & sounds in working order. Complete minus box.)

atumbler.jpg

Sideshow Kroenen from Hellboy: SOLD
Hot Toys TDK Batpod: SOLD
Hot Toys Batman: SOLD
Hot Toys Predator- Dutch: SOLD
Custom Robert DeNiro as Neal McCauley from Heat: SOLD
Mezco Hellboy 2 series one complete sealed set + Hellboy 2 DVD Giftset: SOLD
DC Direct Batman Begins: SOLD
Transformers+Batmobile: SOLD
7/11 Iron Man & Spider-Man 3 holographic slurpee cups & straws: SOLD

Last edited:
Re: F/S: Blade Runner Roy Batty by Time Wave Zero

Really I'd like to sell. Nothing else I'm searching for at present time, but feel free to pm me a list of any trade items you'd offer. I'll look them over and let you know.

Good price for the figure... and fyi for interested buyers this figure looks really good after a body swap.

What body do you swap it with? I am very interested in this figure. I have two custom Roy Batty head sculpts that look better than the sculpt on this one. I already have the "Android Hunter" aka Rick Deckard figure from this company. I've always wanted Roy Batty to go with him.

I just used a regular True Type... the clothes fit much better and the realistic hands that Sideshow uses really helped.

Thanks! I'll use one of the TT bodies then. I really wish I had the money now, and I'd buy this figure from you Master Wayne. :eek:

Big bump. Prices dropped. Combined my threads for you Shell.
Please change the title to: Master Wayne's offical sales thread. *updated*

Thanks!

I received the 12" Mattel TDK Batman from you today Wayne! :D
A positive feedback was left for you just now my friend! Thanks again!

Back