Prop Master Replicas Group Star Wars replicas ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw Master Replicas, they had their chance. I doubt it will be much different than the first time around, considering Steve Dymzo is part of this "new" company.

I also love how part of their "roll-out plan" includes crowd funding. Just sounds like another scam in the making.

yeah that crowed funding is not happening on my end for them....

Screw Master Replicas, they had their chance. I doubt it will be much different than the first time around, considering Steve Dymzo is part of this "new" company.

I also love how part of their "roll-out plan" includes crowd funding. Just sounds like another scam in the making.

Exactly. I'm a little more careful once I learned about what he did to those RPF members.

I don't know the old MR was run well until someone decided they didn't want to pay LFL what they felt they thought the license was worth.

I doubt that's Disney will approve blaster replicas. Also many countries import laws have gotten so tight you can't even ship air soft guns let alone anything that "looks like a gun".

Ur right about shipping. I build pretty much all the OT dl-44's myself. Very difficult to ship anywhere outside of the states.

Has anyone heard any more information on this? From Amy or anyone with MRG? Interested to see if they acquired the licensing to start producing props again...

Back