Master Replica LE Anakin Episode III Signature series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Master Replica LE Anakin Episode III

Exactly...most of the props in the OT and Prequel trilogies change/evolve from movie to movie. The decisions are made on designs well before liscensees like MR are even informed of them. It is indeed absurd to think that MR would have any creative input at all. If MR wanted to milk money from collectors, then explain why MR hasn't tried to release every production variation of sabers like Luke's...i.e. Hero, stunt, and Ranch saber variants...

i am a huge collector of lightsabers and i keep hoping that they will come out with the jedi council series. i know that will be a lot, but considering they already have the mace windu, yoda, and the upcoming sabers they might as well make them all.
the blasters are pretty nice i bought the jango fett set, but i had such a problem with that order and the packaging that i havent ordered another blaster since then. the new ones look great but they are way overpriced

I am with you on that request HW... not only the council but other popular Jedi, Shakk Ti, Alaaya Seclura, and Kit Fisto, I would love to see atleast minis of their movie sabers...

If MR wanted to milk money from collectors, then explain why MR hasn't tried to release every production variation of sabers like Luke's...i.e. Hero, stunt, and Ranch saber variants...

when they start running out if ideas, i bet they will.:peace

Back