Mass Effect!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morinth

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
SOMEBODY needs to make 1:6 figures for the Mass Effect video game license. Especially the characters of Commander Shepard, Garrus Vakarian, Liara T'Soni, Kaidan Alenko, Ashley Williams, Miranda Lawson, Jacob Taylor, Jack, Samara, Morinth, Thane, Saren, Matriarch Benezia, The Illusive Man, Wrex, Grunt, Zaeed, Kasumi, Mordin and Joker. They don't have to make Tali.

:lol The Tali thing is a joke, right?

But I believe Sideshow already confirmed they'd acquired the Mass Effect license, anyway.

Tali has a huge fanbase, probably comparable to Garrus in terms of popularity. I'm surprised nobody threw spoiled fruit at you for the mere suggestion of her omission.

I don't think any specifics were mentioned regarding format, but I'm sure we'll be hearing something within... a year, maybe. :lol That's my hope.

Make Joker and not Tali?? Joker is maybe the most boring looking of all of the characters, and Tali is one of the most interesting looking. Her suit is neat.
Miranda Lawson, Tali, Kasumi, Garrus, Samara, Jack, Ashley Williams, are ones I'd like to see. I'd buy the girls in comiquette form. The SS female figures just haven't been that great, while the comiquette representations of females have definitely been great. I just don't have the room for PFs of them, though. I would buy Miranda, Tali, Samara, and Ashley. If Jack was REALLY spectacular, I'd buy her, too. I might even buy a Yoeman Chambers. I'd buy a comiquette of MY female representation of Commander Shepard for sure, but everyone has their own Shepard, so that seems like a hard one to make.

it's been so long since any update on the SS front regarding the ME license..
we know you have it, please make some cool PFs!! :D

If we actually do get some ME statues, can the exclusive of Kelly be her Kinky Kelly outfit? ^__________^

Can anyone confirm Sideshow's acquisition of the Mass Effect license? Like some sort of official announcement?

All I could find on Sideshow's site is an Ask Sideshow Q&A from July 2010:

Q.
Has Sideshow ever thought of getting the license for the Mass Effect videogame? It has great characters.

A.
Hmmm… perhaps you’ll be interested in our panel announcements at SDCC this year…

Any details?

For the record I would line up to buy any and all Mass Effect figures Sideshow made... including Conrad Verner!

Last edited:
a figure of that guy that came with the DLC from the second game would be awesome. and i wonder who thought of naming the female after a bruce campbell character

Back