Mass Effect SSV Normandy (SR2) Replica from Dark Horse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
First I've seen or heard of this:

17311.jpg

MASS EFFECT SSV NORMANDY SHIP REPLICA

We join the legions of gamers and graphic-story fans who've been anticipating the October release of the new Mass Effect game.

We proudly announce the release of a custom-crafted miniature version of the SSV Normandy. This is the first replica of the Normandy, and we couldn't be more excited in bringing it forward.

Normandy is a Systems Alliance starship. She is a "deep scout" frigate, optimized for solo reconnaissance missions deep within unstable regions, using advanced stealth technology powered by an experimental drive core.

Publication Date: October 26, 2011
Format: 6 1/4" long
Price: $34.99
UPC: 7 61568 17311 6

$30 seems a bit pricey. Is it diecast? Regardless, I just pre-ordered one from BBTS. :rock

I'm getting this for sure eventhough this is pricey for a small ship. It seems to be diecast because of the weight (1.05 pounds) but it could be resin like some of DST's Battlestar Galactica models.

I hope is does well enough for other ships like the Sovereign Reaper.

@ Brandy ... where did you saw the information about the weight?

I like this, but why not the color scheme from the game ME2?

and when in _____ings name will sideshow do something with there license of this game !!!!!!!

@ Brandy ... where did you saw the information about the weight?

I like this, but why not the color scheme from the game ME2?

and when in _____ings name will sideshow do something with there license of this game !!!!!!!

I saw the weight in the BigBadToyStore.com order page. I guess Dark Horse is doing the ME1 Normandy first and might do the ME2 Normandy latter. I hope the ME2 Normandy will be in scale and larger than this model.

They painted SR2 on the normandy. This is from the second game. In the first game is it just SR if I'm not wrong.

i actually saw this (normandy) at my lcs. its a pretty decent size. about the size of one of those fully workable diecast cars on the base. i liked it and its not metal.

The Bioware store has the 18" Normandy up for pre-order, $300. She looks a beauty from the pics I've seen.

Did Dark Horse re-release the Alliance SR2 with better paint apps or something? I know they were originally horrible but I thought I read somewhere once that they were improved at some point.

I own the Normandy and the Alliance Fighter. They look pretty cool. Later this year they are releasing a Turian Heavy cruiser. I am getting that too. The only one I won't get is the Reaper. That's just way to much.

Back