• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masks & Monsters (Trick R Treat, Terminator, Jason) U.S. Only Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingofthehill78

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im trying to clear some room so here goes....Price includes shipping/tracking/insurance in the U.S...I accept Paypal... If you have any questions please feel free to Pm me...:wave

Sam Full Size Mask #Not wearable#(from Trick r Treat) $130
samtrickrtreatmask.jpg

Terminator Full Size Model kit Bust (eyes can turn on or off) $130
terminatormodelbust1.jpg

terminatormodelbust2.jpg

Jason Part 7 hockey Mask with Jason mask (not sure if you can wear this, I always displayed it like this) $130

jason7mask.jpg

jason7mask2.jpg

Last edited:
Mitch: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning...
Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
Mitch: No...
Chris Knight: Why am I the only one who has that dream?

I'm also open to offers... If interested Please Pm me... The more you buy the better the deal that I can offer you....

Mayor Vaughn: Martin, it's all psychological. You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July

Tangina: It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. It's been using her to restrain the others. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.

Prices lowered!!! Woop Woop!!!

Alex: There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Prices lowered again!

Last edited:
Belloq: How odd that it should end this way for us after so many stimulating encounters. I almost regret it. Where shall I find a new adversary so close to my own level?

Indiana: Try the local sewer.

Willy Wonka: There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.

Purchase all 3 for $300 shipped!!!

Back