Masked Rider Hibiki is in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlet

Super Freak
Reaction score
514365738be83cc84ebbfx9.jpg

https://com5.runboard.com/bmedicom.f6.t11833.p246298|pleasedo=followup&quote=yep

Pics courtesy of Toysdaily

fu**ing hell there goes $200 more dollars from my account :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

i know people think jango will be figure of the year but this is competition for any figure out there . i know nothing about the kamen riders, but this figure is cool no matter what.

i've said this since i first saw pics of this - this figure blows anything else out of the water! and i don't even like kamen rider! the design of the suit, and the way medi has implemented it is just... unbelievable.

IMHO, this is easily the figure of 2007. forget everything else. this is sheer quality. no changes from proto to product, no nasty surprises. just pure awesomeness.

Will try to pick it up. I've quit Masked Riders for being too many in the market but this one is too amazing to miss.

Like I said before, this is Medicom's figure of the year, not Jango.

These figure are awesome... I know moot about them, but I reckon if I ever brought one. it be the jewel of my collection... So cool!

What are these Masked Riders anyway - Japan's Power Rangers? It's any Adult show though isn't it?

...So cool!:monkey5

i won have the cash for this one so i'll be depending on u to feed me them pics, scarlet!!!:D..u too, nash!!!=p

grangewallis said:
These figure are awesome... I know moot about them, but I reckon if I ever brought one. it be the jewel of my collection... So cool!

What are these Masked Riders anyway - Japan's Power Rangers? It's any Adult show though isn't it?

...So cool!:monkey5

Err.. Power Rangers are from JApan :D
Masked Riders are Japanese Superheroes.
Human turned cyborgs for (most of them) by activating their power belts.

Scarlet said:
Err.. Power Rangers are from JApan :D
Masked Riders are Japanese Superheroes.
Human turned cyborgs for (most of them) by activating their power belts.

Yes, almost of them using high technology (such a belt to change their body to cyborg) to fight against monsters.

But for this one, Masked Rider Hibiki....

He's an ancient fighter who live in countryside / ancient village and use the power of Japanese ancient giant to fight against monster.

Masked Rider Hibiki's plot is very strange from other riders, some of masked rider fans said the plot is so boring.

But everyone can't be deny that The character design (like this) is brilliant.

It's rare now in my country and also many country in ASIA (sold out since the first week of released).

I also wait for him (Even I placed an pre-order, I still didn't got him) :confused:

So anyone who have a chance to pick him, don't be hesitated.

I think he's the most cool RAH figure from Medicom Toy in this year.

:cool:

No don't you get it!?!?! Power Rangers was a CHILDRENS SHOW!!!! HAHAHAHHAA! These look like Power Rangers, for kids!!! DON'T YOU GET THE JOKE?!?!?! There were never any masked riders from Japan before that STUPID Power Rangers show, and if there were, they were just POWER RANGERS! GAWD! I like ADULT characters, like dolls of Wolverine and Punisher and half naked statues of comic women who never existed, you guys are a joke for liking these!!! HAHAHHAA!!!

(get you're sarcasm detectors out)

Also, that rules!

No don't you get it!?!?! Power Rangers was a CHILDRENS SHOW!!!! HAHAHAHHAA! These look like Power Rangers, for kids!!! DON'T YOU GET THE JOKE?!?!?! There were never any masked riders from Japan before that STUPID Power Rangers show, and if there were, they were just POWER RANGERS! GAWD! I like ADULT characters, like dolls of Wolverine and Punisher and half naked statues of comic women who never existed, you guys are a joke for liking these!!! HAHAHHAA!!!

(get you're sarcasm detectors out)

Also, that rules!

:lol:lol:lol

Back