Mary Jane Watson EXCLUSIVE Comiquette. I lost one so now I have ony 1 :(:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mary Jane Watson Comiquette - FINALLY!! (Thanks to jye318)

Niceasses Pics ! :duff

Awesome sculpt.

mj15e.jpg

What a hottie~ :monkey5
Congratz

You'r welcome !!!! It's really great to hear you love her, and yes she is must have for all the collector!!! I am always welling to help the collector like you who live outside of USA.
Btw your pics are amazing !!! She wasn't looks that good when I took the pics for you, great jobs!!
Again I am always recommend people sale to this guy cause he is a really nice buyer!

You'r welcome !!!! It's really great to hear you love her, and yes she is must have for all the collector!!! I am always welling to help the collector like you who live outside of USA.
Btw your pics are amazing !!! She wasn't looks that good when I took the pics for you, great jobs!!
Again I am always recommend people sale to this guy cause he is a really nice buyer!

Thanks a lot Ryan. And I recommend that whoever wants to buy a collectible which is up for sale through jye318, go ahead and by with confidence without any hesitation. Very helpful in answering any queries you have and fast shipping. In short AWESOME. Thanks again for this beautiful lady. :hi5:

Last edited:

very nice statue

Re: Mary Jane Watson EXCLUSIVE Comiquette. Now I have 2 MJs :):)

Look what just popped in today. BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE MARY JANE WATSON COMIQUETTE #209/500 :yess::yess::yess:

dsc0411pq.jpg

dsc0412i.jpg

dsc0414r.jpg

dsc0415d.jpg

Back