Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone noticed Wanda's sokovian accent returned when she "went out"? Guess it was Marvel's subtle way of saying that she just acquired an american accent during civil war since fans noticed her accent changed without explanation. So now when she gets mad, her real accent returns. That's just my theory. :wink1:

As for this episode's special guest star .....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This episode was creepy af especially baby vision in the opening credits wtf lol

HOLY CRAP WOR-GAR PREDICTED BABY VISION! :panic:

Last edited:
FBB3DC3E-1E2B-4C09-BB27-FD02847F2F33.jpeg

Anyone noticed Wanda's sokovian accent returned when she "went out"? Guess it was Marvel's subtle way of saying that she just acquired an american accent during civil war since fans noticed her accent changed without explanation. So now when she gets mad, her real accent returns. That's just my theory. :wink1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the accent...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really pity Wanda at this point... If you string her entire MCU story up to this point, it has been nothing but loss and sadness. I wouldn't be surprised if she finally snaps at the end of this all.

Did you notice how early in the episode they ask if Wanda has an alter ego superhero name and they say no and some of the people are briefly confused by this?

It's like portions of another reality where she's known as scarlet witch are bleeding over outside the hex as well.

At first I thought that as well but then I think the sword commander was using that statement as a way to paint her as a terrorist because the good guys had funny nicknames at least that’s how I read it

It could be just as simple as that but at this point you never know what level of fanboy wet dream disney is willing to go with their properties.

The scene with them arguing while the credits were rolling was brilliant

You see Snyder that’s how you do sophistication not Batman dropping the F bomb

Yes this got very interesting indeed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes this got very interesting indeed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back