Marvel's Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there are many Kangs, right? But there's only one bad ass super-Kang that has been banished and they (the multitudes of Kangs) bring 'him' back... that's the spine for Phase 5?

:lol :lol

"The banned speak! The discussion forum has seen a mysterious post, a threat of revenge, PARAGRAPHS AND PARAGRAPHS long in the sinister prose of the late VICTOR."

But Snoop-Rey is ready...

snoopy_with_a_cricket_bat_by_howiep_ddxf9in-fullview.jpg

Okay two out of three isn't bad especially since you have yet to experience the greatness of AWOW firsthand, lol.

Hmm I literally just discussed skipping this movie on the big screen with my son at dinner and he was okay with it but now with your review and an 84% audience score on RT I'm wondering if we should check it out...

Edit: Funny that on RT the critic and audience scores are literal mirror opposites of one another, 48% vs. 84%.
One does need to accept that this is like 98% Quantum Realm, so most of it was likely shot in The Volume. I was a bit leery of that going in, but it looked a lot better than I anticipated. That said, I do hope it's the last we've seen of the QR for a while. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I prefer some realism in the movies I watch.

So there are many Kangs, right? But there's only one bad ass super-Kang that has been banished and they (the multitudes of Kangs) bring 'him' back... that's the spine for Phase 5?
Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's the one I mean. The 'dead' one. I bet he's not. I bet that's the super-Kang coming for the Phase-Finale.

That's the one I mean. The 'dead' one. I bet he's not. I bet that's the super-Kang coming for the Phase-Finale.
It seemed pretty definitive that he died, but I can't say for sure. It seems like the multitude of Kang variants that assembled will be the threat going forward, as they don't like how people are now aware of the existence of the multiverse.

Okay two out of three isn't bad especially since you have yet to experience the greatness of AWOW firsthand, lol.

Hmm I literally just discussed skipping this movie on the big screen with my son at dinner and he was okay with it but now with your review and an 84% audience score on RT I'm wondering if we should check it out...

Edit: Funny that on RT the critic and audience scores are literal mirror opposites of one another, 48% vs. 84%.
Wait wut!

I thought both scores were low! :panic:

Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing it. I liked it a lot. 84% on RT feels correct. If you like Rick & Morty style comedy/sci-fi, you'll love this - Jeff Loveness wrote the script and he writes for Rick & Morty (Vat of Acid episode is one of his). I liked it a lot more than the last Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Why is every AM film not praised by the movie critics …it’s like no AM film gets a good rating ..I don’t think they are the worst of the MCU…never did:dunno
I think they come pretty close to the bottom though. The dynamic between Antman and the Wasp being the single worst offender. She's nothing but a nagging b**ch and just god awful. Also, the sidekick from the first movie has to be one of the most annoying characters of the whole MCU. To top it off I found the extensive technical jibberish painful to sit through.

So I came into this with low expectations based on what the sentiment here seems to be. I was pleasantly surprised to see this wasn't at all bad.

So I think I will start with what I did not like:
Spoiler Spoiler:

With regards to MODOK:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, stuff that I did like:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really liked Jonathan Majors as Kang
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from seeing it. I liked it a lot. 84% on RT feels correct. If you like Rick & Morty style comedy/sci-fi, you'll love this - Jeff Loveness wrote the script and he writes for Rick & Morty (Vat of Acid episode is one of his). I liked it a lot more than the last Ant-Man and the Wasp.
Eh… Rick & Morty comedy/sci-fi works well in animation, but live action? Seriously doubt it.

So I came into this with low expectations based on what the sentiment here seems to be. I was pleasantly surprised to see this wasn't at all bad.

So I think I will start with what I did not like:
Spoiler Spoiler:

With regards to MODOK:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, stuff that I did like:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really liked Jonathan Majors as Kang
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back