Marvel Studios movie Doom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... Maybe that's my problem. The two nearest Wal-Marts to me are just regulars. I may have to stop by a Super sometime soon. Thanks for your help!

I just had a thought. Perhaps Doom is an unoffical Wal-Mart exclusive. And maybe the unmasked Doom is an unoffical Super Wal-Mart exclusive. That would explain why I haven't seen any Unmasked Dooms at my local regular Wal-Marts and Doom anywhere else. Of course because he is so new and not much is known about him to begin with, nobody would know for sure.

Well, the Super Wallmart near me didn't have this figure, none could be found. And it's the biggest Wallmart in the country, and has the worst selection of toys. :(

And neither Target or Toys R Us had this one, I do think it might be a Wallmart exclusive.

Wasn't DareDevil only found at Walmart too? I only saw the movie Punisher at Media Play and its affiliate stores. Did anyone find him at another store. Come to think of it, I only saw the X2 Wolverine at Toysrus. I think some of these figures are indeed exclusives. Strange, when a store has an exclusive they usually say it in big letters on the packaging to let you know.

Yeah, I think I've only ever seen Dare Devil at Wallmart. I've never seen the Tom Jane version of the Punisher at any store. And I don't have a media play near where I live. I was wondering why I've never seen the Tom Jane Punisher, now I know why.

I have a couple of Daredevil and I refuse to go to Walmart, but I might have got them online. I think I got all the others at TRU though.

I have all the previous Marvel Studios figures and I got all of mine from TRU also.

For some reason, my TRU cannot sell any of theses figures. I remember seeing 8 Blades sitting on the shelf for weeks. I didn't even realize that he was suppossed to be rare.:p

Got Doom off ebay - like all the Marvel Studios - the joints are so loose that it can't stand. The head is bigger than any SSC has ever done and the wrists aren't great. But overall it looks like the design in the film. Not too chuffed about the film nor this guy. Where's my posable Jessica Alba in spandex?

Dave, what version did you get? Masked or Unmasked? I only have the masked and I don't think his head is too large, but he is wearing a metal mask and has a hood. Mine doesn't like to stand up much either :\

I got the masked version too. Maybe because of the mask the head is big, but it still looks oversized. I will the costume, aside from the molded shoes, is very decent.

Back