Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Issac Oscar! Slap him for me.
moon-knight-oscar-isaac.gif

"MY. NAME. IS. OSCAR ISSACS!! JYE!!"

Just saw a local tv interview with Oscar and Mohamed Diab. They gave away waaay too much in the clips and had to turn it off. Ridiculous. But Isaac came across as such a smart, switched on guy who really seems to approach the character with a sensitivity to mental health.

Other than Apocalypse I can’t really think of a bad performance.
If you want a lesser known great performance check out the Australian film Balibo with Anthony LaPaglia.

Feels like a hoax. That details on that QR is poorly defined. I doubt it can be scanned properly but I haven't tried or will bother to. On a side note, so MK was originally wearing a silver armor.
Actually worked for me.

Yeah, MK originally wore silver and used silver weaponry as he was hired to hunt a werewolf. Made sense at the time, even as they veered away from that over time.

Not a bad first episode and Oscar Isaac is a very good actor.
Still hate the costume and hope it’ll evolve like other MCU costumes.
BtW is that Oscars reg accent/voice as Steven or is he doing it for the show?
(Man, Switzerland is a beautiful local)

Thought this episode 2 fell off a bit; gonna hafta rewatch. Tho OI remains excellent.

I thought it was great. Very nice character development in the scenes between Isaac and Hawke.

The suit up was awesome and it's great now that Marc is in control.

Episode 2 was very good but yes there was something off about it that I can’t put my finger on. Maybe they are trying too hard to not be like other MCU? The story is progressing nicely and I appreciate they are not holding back with secrets everything is pretty much up front (I could really be wrong about that lol). The new character didn’t quite work for me but next episode will hopefully solidify for me. Action is brief but decent (almost an afterthought though).
OI and EH are both doing great work.

Back