• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel Spider-Man, Carnage comiquettes, PCS Guile for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sideshow Spider-Man comiquette (regular version), #128 of 1250. SOLD.

Carnage comiquette (regular version), #477 of 1000. SOLD.

PCS Guile (Turbo Edition), #416 of 550. I have never had this out of the box. It was only opened to inspect to ensure there was no damage, after all the hooplah about a bunch of them arriving with broken hands/thumbs. Everything looks good, with the detachable hand, comb and "Guile" dog tag. Very cool statue, (cooler than I remember), complete with COA, packaging and both boxes. Asking price is 225.00 plus shipping (method is buyer's choice.)
DSCN1689.jpg

DSCN1687.jpg

Thank you for looking and please feel free to PM or email [email protected] with any questions. If you are in southwestern BC, I could possibly arrange to meet, rather than ship.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
Hey Ryan...dont know if you remember me but I bought your Venom comiquette and Captain America EX PF almost 2 years ago. I remember your email address. How are u? Sent u a PM :wave

Anyways, it's nice to see u here :). If u ever have anything you want to sell, please let me know?

I can vouch for Ryan that he is a great seller.

~ Jason

Last edited:
Back