Marvel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoods77

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey all,
sorry if this has been done before, but having just got into marvel premium formats. i have gambit and wolverine exclusive. and this got me thinking that what other PF's should be done. my thoughts are cyclops, ghost rider(this would be awesome), green goblin, blade, and maybe the punisher.

hey all,
sorry if this has been done before, but having just got into marvel premium formats. i have gambit and wolverine exclusive. and this got me thinking that what other PF's should be done. my thoughts are cyclops, ghost rider(this would be awesome), green goblin, blade, and maybe the punisher.

Green Goblin and Punisher have already been done. Cyclops will be revealed pretty soon. Congrats on your new collection! I have both of those as well and absolutely love them.

congrats on your pfs just preordered my first pf the captain america . you should get sabertooth to go with wolverine. I would buy him but i am paying off my credit card first before my preoders drop . I am def getting cyclops and hope they do a juggernaut

thanks guys, I love the steelclaws on wolverine. I would love to have a ghost rider, imagine the leather suit with steel spikes, sweet.

blade could be awsome as for juggernaut guess he would be hard to do a pf cause of the mixed media part.

i doubt we'll get a 1/4 scale since all the xmen so far have been 1/5 so far

True but there is still a chance. Characters that don't represent well as a mixed media statue are usually done as a 1/4 Maquette. Juggernaut strikes me as that type of character.

Back