Marvel PF and Comiquettes - Scale vs Mixed Media

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVEL PF AND COMIQUETTES - SCALE VS MIXED MEDIA

• Total voters
Voted for #2. Prefer all my comiquettes and PFs to be in scale (1/4 scale is just the right size). Thay way they will look consistent and display well together.

I want everything the same size. Premium format size please so all looks good together! Sideshow are you listening?

pf or comiquette not important… only thing is that some personages render better if made in pf. others in comiquette. but thanks to sideshow all it is always much beautiful one! sideshow for ever!!!!

Seems like alot of people here prefer consistency in size or the mentality of "Bigger is better". And that is fine but I don't think SS can capitalize much in one size fits all. If so, other manufacture might take over 1/5 or so scales. *cough**Bowen**Cough*

I like my 1/4, PF or sculpted, size but I already ran out of room as it is. And I just started.

Obviously, Sideshow caters to different types of collectors by offering statues in different scales. But yeah, if you are gonna go small, you might as well stick with 1/6 scale action figures. That way, you can pose them how you want, modify them without much work, etc. Statues serve a different purpose, because they are supposed to really stand out on a shelf and bring a different dimension to a collection, though lacking some of the benefits of 1/6 scale dollies. If you are gonna do statues at all, go big. Big enough to distinguish them from other toys/etc. in a collection, but not too big, because 1:2 scale and larger are too big for lots of collectors, and usually too pricey, as well. That's my perspective on it. 1/5 scale is too close to 1/6 scale toys.

Last edited:
Where's the

Prefer
All PF's to be 1/4 scale mixed media
&
All Comiquette's to be 1/5 scale

option?

... I suppose it's option 1 for me.

i prefer 1/4 scale.since all the previous statues are 1/4 scale ..

Where's the

Prefer
All PF's to be 1/4 scale mixed media
&
All Comiquette's to be 1/5 scale

option?

... I suppose it's option 1 for me.

I was forced to go with option 1 too. :monkey4
But yea, all comiquette should be and usually are 1/5. PF and Mixed Media....1/4.

Yeah, the lack of comprehensive options skews results in some categories.

"*Not a scientific poll"

Some area overlaped.

Back